• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are the carbon fiber wheels still available for Dark Horse?

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
I was on the build and price configurator, and I cannot seem to find how to add the carbon fiber wheels to the Dark Horse. Are the wheels still being offered?
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I was on the build and price configurator, and I cannot seem to find how to add the carbon fiber wheels to the Dark Horse. Are the wheels still being offered?
I do not think they have announced a date for them yet. If I had to venture a guess I would say late 2023 or early 2024. A lot depends on how quickly that can get all of the DH orders produced.

fordvideoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
They are a late available option. They are not ready to build any orders with the option yet.

OP
OP
Dharri21

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
They are a late available option. They are not ready to build any orders with the option yet.
I knew they would be late but they are not showing up on build & Price that I can find.

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
When you find a dealer that you want to go with they can add them but as the other guys have told you you’ll be waiting for them
Sponsored