• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any Info on Ecoboost dyno ?

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
Has there been any dyno graphs yet of the stock regular ecoboost ?
Sponsored

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
I haven't seen anything yet. Do you have yours yet? I got mine a few days ago. First Mustang and the Ecoboost has more power than I can use around town. I am waiting to let it get broken in more before I really push it. The fact that is has more HP and Torque than the Chevy 5.3L V8 pickup I replaced is just mind boggling.

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
I haven't seen anything yet. Do you have yours yet? I got mine a few days ago. First Mustang and the Ecoboost has more power than I can use around town. I am waiting to let it get broken in more before I really push it. The fact that is has more HP and Torque than the Chevy 5.3L V8 pickup I replaced is just mind boggling.
My car got delivered to my pickup location on 9/1 im just waiting for the email to pick it up. Im coming from a 2L 250hp ford edge. Im really excited for the power. Crazy that the base 4 cylinder has that much power.

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '23 Prius 🤣
Yeah, there's a guy on TikTok who dynoed at 299whp and ~360wtq. Not sure about the correction type or humidity/temperature conditions. Here is the link:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My car got delivered to my pickup location on 9/1 im just waiting for the email to pick it up. Im coming from a 2L 250hp ford edge. Im really excited for the power. Crazy that the base 4 cylinder has that much power.
After 4 days it should be ready

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Yeah, there's a guy on TikTok who dynoed at 299whp and ~360wtq. Not sure about the correction type or humidity/temperature conditions. Here is the link:
Ford is significantly underquoting this engine then?
Both ecoboost and GT engines got the big overhaul but eco pushing much more than anticipated and GT under performing?...
What i always thought was that forced induction may benefit with added efficiency where NA high HP cars might struggle.
Anyway, this is up at LEAST 40Hp at the wheels from the old engine? werent they around 240-250hp atw?
Sponsored