• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aftermarket Darkhorse style decals?

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I'm really liking the Darkhorse hood stripes, especially on the Oxford White, as below.

S650 Mustang Aftermarket Darkhorse style decals? DH-Bonnet-Decals-2.JPG

A DH wasn't really an option for me, as it will be stupid expensive, and the limited number they bring down under meant the wait list was already filled the day of the reveal. (It was already mid morning the day after here). And Ford AU still have not released our pricing or specs yet.

So with a GT, and I realize this is a personal choice, but would it look that stupid if it only had the hood decals (and not the roof stripes that continue along)?
The hood stripes could work well with the "Black Pack" (the expected AU version of what you call the NPP) black roof, black mirror caps and a black rear wing spoiler.

Maybe not so stoopid, as one of the Ford publicity shots depicts exactly this:

S650 Mustang Aftermarket Darkhorse style decals? DH-Bonnet-Decals.JPG

Personal opinions aside, based on previous S550 offerings, which reputable aftermarket suppliers in the US are likely to offer vinyl decals like this?
Would Ford offer the vinyl versions as spare parts?
Or perhaps any local vehicle signage/wrapping company could replicate these?
Sponsored