• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aftermarket arm rest / cushion?

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hey. So after taking my car in a looooong drive I realized that the right elbow rests on hard plastic on my new Mustangs. This is because the arm rest is shifted towards the back…because of the phone charger area. My old ‘07 had it in a much better position and it was closer to the dash because there was no phone charger area. Albeit it being not very soft…but I rectified it by buying a cushion that attached with an elastic band to the “glove box” area. Is that the right term? So I got some kind of a memory foam/gel cushion and it worked great.

So is there anything that can be stuck on there so my right elbow has the same amount that f cushioning as the left one? Such a silly oversight.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Deleted member 60890

I hate that! Mine has a slight cushion on arm rest i have 401A configuration.

OP
OP
Dxm

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The cushion is simply too far back. Like the left arm has a nice cushion. Why not give the right one the same exact one? So weird.

OP
OP
Dxm

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No it’s the wrong fit. There are cup holders and no handbrake. Basically I would like to rest my elbow where the handbrake is.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
No it’s the wrong fit. There are cup holders and no handbrake. Basically I would like to rest my elbow where the handbrake is.
Got it. I think you’re on your own as no one ever made one like that for the S550. Know anyone with design skills and a 3D printer? Good luck!
Sponsored