• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

add lumbar support to Recaros?

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
I love my DH Recaros but I NEED lumbar support on longer hauls. I'd love to find a way to add an inflatable bladder inside. Anyone have any experience with such?

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.55.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.55.33 PM.png
Sponsored

Rdw401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I would like that too. No matter how you adjust the back of the Recaros, there is no lumbar support. If you find a solution let me know. I think slipping that bladder in could take some real effort.

OP
OP

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
I would like that too. No matter how you adjust the back of the Recaros, there is no lumbar support. If you find a solution let me know. I think slipping that bladder in could take some real effort.
I watched a few YouTubes today and then went out and looked at my Dark Horse Recaro seats. They do not "unhook, unzip, etc" like the ones in videos. It seems the entire seat back is completely sewn together. Might be looking at an upholstery shop if I wanna get serious. Anyone with ideas please help.
Sponsored