• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

'24 B&O SQL Upgrade options

Drewmandoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang DH
Hey everyone, long time lurker on the previous gen forums, and did a bunch of reading about total upgrades, but one thing I can't sort out, is regarding the factory amp and eq.
I find the Mids lacking, to the point of killing some treble so I can get better mids. Is it worthwhile to replace the factory Door Mids/lows with a good crossover, and the rear decks with something better, OR is the factory amp + eq going to just get in the way?

I have added a lc2i to my own sub + amp (Skar 12, RF Prime Amp), bypassing the factory sub, and lows are MUCH better.
The highs are awesome for my own listening tastes, but again, mids are ..... meh. I am not opposed to ripping out the factory amp and putting something else in there if that's what it takes, but I figured I'd ask here to see what everyone's thoughts are.
Sponsored