• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Premium Convertible Sirius or satellite antenna replacements?

Diodict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT conv
I think the ugly bump in the middle of the trunk of the 2024 Mustang Convertible is an antenna.
I really don’t like seeing it. Is it possible to remove or replace it with a different look?
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
That and the stock antenna are both hideous. Hope you find an answer but I'm guessing we're stuck with it.

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Many of us swap out the stock antenna for a stubby. But the XM wart is really not replaceable. At least it's painted body color.

Huntem4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7g Mustang GT convertible
Same. Stubby works for me vs. the 201O antenna they pulled out of the parts bun. Amazon.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Our car came with a stubby. I thought they all did.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Our car came with a stubby. I thought they all did.
They all come with a relatively short antenna, but if your car came with "The Stubby" as pictured then someone put that on aftermarket for you. Works fine as an antenna but your experience will really depend on your location, topography, etc. I use XM so I can't really attest to it's functionality in various weather conditions but it picks up FM broadcasts from 40+ miles away in my area.

20230927_181934.jpg

20230927_181940.jpg

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
They all come with a relatively short antenna, but if your car came with "The Stubby" as pictured then someone put that on aftermarket for you. Works fine as an antenna but your experience will really depend on your location, topography, etc. I use XM so I can't really attest to it's functionality in various weather conditions but it picks up FM broadcasts from 40+ miles away in my area.

20230927_181934.jpg

20230927_181940.jpg
Nevermind, I thought the stock one was a stubby. It’s not very tall but it’s taller than yours. I don’t have a problem with the stock one. It’s barely noticeable as is but yours is definitely short.

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Many of us swap out the stock antenna for a stubby. But the XM wart is really not replaceable. At least it's painted body color.
I use the XM app on my phone while it is connected to my car. I do not need the antenna but cant find something to replace the XM antenna with that looks better. If you find something, let me know.
Sponsored