• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
Ordered a 2024 GT non-premium, priority code 10 from dealer.

Reached out to Ford, they have no official dates for scheduling or official info.

Reached out to my dealer, their current expectation is that mid May is when production dates will be set and emails will be sent out. They expect ~4 weeks from scheduled date for production to begin and then ~6 weeks from production start to delivery. Given those estimations, my current expectation is to be sitting in the new Mustang somewhere around July 26th.

Good luck and happy waiting all.
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Ordered a 2024 GT non-premium, priority code 10 from dealer.

Reached out to Ford, they have no official dates for scheduling or official info.

Reached out to my dealer, their current expectation is that mid May is when production dates will be set and emails will be sent out. They expect ~4 weeks from scheduled date for production to begin and then ~6 weeks from production start to delivery. Given those estimations, my current expectation is to be sitting in the new Mustang somewhere around July 26th.

Good luck and happy waiting all.
Thats really optimistic!

DadBodProud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Accord Sport SE, 2016 Mazda Mx-5
I have the same date and code on my GT convertible. Hope to get it before it snows!
Iā€™m in PA and ordered a convertible - doesnā€™t snow much here anymore (but who ever really knows)ā€¦ but was really hoping to get it early summer - just donā€™t think that will be the case. Fingers crossed. Iā€™m debating on taking advantage of the 0% apr offer going on right nowā€¦

I ordered one new car before through BMW and got the itch and bailed (after waiting about 7 months). Really trying to hold out - this is a dream build for me!

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Hold onto your dream build! When the itch comes this summer, rent a fun car. I'm going to get a Polaris Slingshot for a few days in July seeing as August is about the best I can hope for with the current information out there.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Fingers crossed. Iā€™m debating on taking advantage of the 0% apr offer going on right nowā€¦
Where is this offer? Does it apply to the 2024s?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Did you guys order from out of state? How best to handle things like financing? Should I go with the out of state dealership or find financing on my own?

How do taxes work? Do you only pay for taxes once you register car in your state?

Thanks all

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
How do taxes work? Do you only pay for taxes once you register car in your state?
Each state and county tax authority can have their own processes, so get with your local DMV to discuss.

You have the benefit of not being the first. The DMV can cite statutes, offer forms, gift contacts, tax account info, process information and all that.

After everything is settled, expect to pay the same amount of tax as you would if it were a local sale.

Regarding financing, certainly, follow any leads we put you on to. But a great offer someone else gets might not be offered to you, due to age, length of loan, amount of loan, credit score and history.

Take any far-end offers into consideration, but compare those against at least two or three other sources. Discuss with whomever you're currently 1) banking with, 2) buying insurance from to name at least two.

Last edited:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Did you guys order from out of state? How best to handle things like financing? Should I go with the out of state dealership or find financing on my own?

Thanks all
Having experience with Chevy dealers, some collect the tax, then cut you a check for the amount so you can pay you state sales tax, one dealer sent me a document from their state signed by state police and I had to take that document to my DMV to pay taxes and send back the document to get the car release for shipping.