• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Reading this is sickening! I never would have ordered one if I knew it would take this long. I was told three months until delivery give or take 2 months. It's only been 18 days but I haven't gotten a confirmation or anything. I was assured my order was placed and that the dealer did have an allocation still. I can't imagine how that feels, my anxiety is through the roof not knowing anything.

IMG_1744(2).jpg
The line at the bottom says the order has not been submitted??
Sponsored

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Reading this is sickening! I never would have ordered one if I knew it would take this long. I was told three months until delivery give or take 2 months. It's only been 18 days but I haven't gotten a confirmation or anything. I was assured my order was placed and that the dealer did have an allocation still. I can't imagine how that feels, my anxiety is through the roof not knowing anything.

IMG_1744(2).jpg
If you really feel that way about it, why not cancel the order and move on ?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
If you really feel that way about it, why not cancel the order and move on ?
Because obviously I wanted the car. Was not told it would take that long. I sold my previous car already and this is what i decided on. Canceling the order doesnt do me any good either. Ill have to get something else while i wait for it to come in.

CDNV8S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner S650 GT PREM
I just checked the tracker today and i was pushed back from 7/22 to 7/29 im super bummed. Every week matters! lol. A buddy on fourm was pushed UP, from 7/22 to 7/15. My luck

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Because obviously I wanted the car. Was not told it would take that long. I sold my previous car already and this is what i decided on. Canceling the order doesnt do me any good either. Ill have to get something else while i wait for it to come in.
I don't mean to be argumentative, but I guess my question is...you suggested that if 3 weeks ago you had been told by the dealer that it would definately be many many months and somewhat hard to predict (instead of 3-5 months?) that you would not have ordered. You sold your car so you had some sort of plan to bridge the gap. You are only 3 weeks in, you knew it was more than a 3 week lead time.

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
I don't mean to be argumentative, but I guess my question is...you suggested if 3 weeks ago you had been told by the dealer that it would definately be many many months and somewhat hard to predict (instead of 3-5 months?) that you would not have ordered. You sold your car so you had some sort of plan to bridge the gap. You are only 3 weeks in, you knew it was more than a 3 week lead time.
I get 6 months to use my sales tax credit which will save me several thousand dollars, I was told 3 months give or take 2 so that's within that time frame. I will have to find another vehicle to purchase in order to not lose it.

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
Keeping my fingers crossed that w/o 7/15 is a lucky week!
Iā€™m hoping itā€™s 7/22 now - I was no sooner scheduled then bumped to w/o 7/22.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet SS
totally get it. I was confused when I didnā€™t get my email after finding this app. Put my mind at ease when he showed me it on his cpu. Maybe they can send you a pic of the confirmation? Best of luck and congrats
Asked for them to send me something/anything that can show confirmation and they can't. Dealership takes 4+ days to get back to any questions I have.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I'm with you on this I ordered a GT 05/03 and I thought I would have had a schedule date by now, dealer keeps stringing me along with "we will get a build date this week" that was two weeks ago - about the only reason I'm even saying anything about it and it's not about the car or delivery - it's about the interest rates 3.99 for 60, they are expiring July 8th. They could very well extend them but that's not a given.

Is there somewhere online you can go to track your order ...?

Last edited:

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
Is there somewhere online you can go to track your order ...?
Once you have your order confirmation email (with 4-digit Order ID) Ford support chat can look up your order and see where it's at in the process.

I placed my order when scheduling was closed for two weeks. On the third week, I was scheduled, and got my VIN email.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Once you have your order confirmation email (with 4-digit Order ID) Ford support chat can look up your order and see where it's at in the process.

I placed my order when scheduling was closed for two weeks. On the third week, I was scheduled, and got my VIN email.
Ok so I did the chat thing and this is what I got: I sure hope thatā€™s a mistake or else Iā€™ve been spinning my wheels for a month and a half - WTF

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29 1718394250719-zw

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
Ok so I did the chat thing and this is what I got: I sure hope thatā€™s a mistake or else Iā€™ve been spinning my wheels for a month and a half - WTF
Ugh, sorry friend, that's certainly concerning.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt

1718394250719-zw.png
Something isn't right šŸ˜¬ Look into that asap

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
For a GT Premium Performance Package, I waited 6 plus months to receive a notice with a build date for a date in mid July for likely August delivery. In between I received 45 day notices to advise me of the delay. So 9 months hopefully at best from order to receipt.
Sponsored