• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang GT NP PP AE MR Final Preparation

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Just got a call from my dealership that my car has finally arrived. Went to check the ford tracker and sure enough it was updated as well. What kind of finance rates are you guys seeing at the dealership on these new cars?

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT NP PP AE MR Final Preparation 1695930949317
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Call your insurance agency and talk with them. All I needed was proof of current insurance to get the car out the door. My carrier wants $1,000/6 months because I carry coverage well above the state minimum however if you are older with a clean record and you don't carry as much coverage as I do, I am pretty sure you will find rates lower than mine.

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Call your insurance agency and talk with them. All I needed was proof of current insurance to get the car out the door. My carrier wants $1,000/6 months because I carry coverage well above the state minimum however if you are older with a clean record and you don't carry as much coverage as I do, I am pretty sure you will find rates lower than mine.
Oh dang haha I was actually talking about fiance rates but that's good to know too. I will update my post. Thank you

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Did it really take 3 months to build...? Mine went into prod yesterday, hoping mine won't take that long...

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Did it really take 3 months to build...? Mine went into prod yesterday, hoping mine won't take that long...
No that built date is when it shipped

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Oh dang haha I was actually talking about fiance rates but that's good to know too. I will update my post. Thank you
Yeah it sat in production status for almost 2 months. Then went from built to shipped in a bout a week

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just got a call from my dealership that my car has finally arrived. Went to check the ford tracker and sure enough it was updated as well. What kind of finance rates are you guys seeing at the dealership on these new cars?

1695930949317.png
I’m picking my car up Saturday, and I ended up financing through USAA for 5.74%. When speaking with the finance manager at the dealer, they stated they haven’t seen below 6.5% in 6+ months even with excellent credit.
Sponsored