• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6

*Heavy Breathing*
The Eco looks good in white tbh. I watched the video and Iā€™m glad weā€™re getting new content every little while. Gets old going back to the same videos just waiting for my GT to be delivered lol. But yeah, Eco is nice. Doesnā€™t come in manual so that was not an option for me.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
On a positive note that really is one of the most responsive interfaces Iā€™ve ever seen by a country mile

Msuka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GTI
The Eco looks good in white tbh. I watched the video and Iā€™m glad weā€™re getting new content every little while. Gets old going back to the same videos just waiting for my GT to be delivered lol. But yeah, Eco is nice. Doesnā€™t come in manual so that was not an option for me.
Nice you getting a gen 7 GT Iā€™m jealous, I know the one thing will kill me is not getting the GT and then 2 years latter I sell my Eco for a GT I guess this is the way of every Eco owner lol.

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Looks kind of basic to me especially in white. Itā€™s missing a bit of aggressiveness.

on another note I noticed that s for sport in the gear shift indicator on the screen has been replaced by L that seems a bit odd

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Nice you getting a gen 7 GT Iā€™m jealous, I know the one thing will kill me is not getting the GT and then 2 years latter I sell my Eco for a GT I guess this is the way of every Eco owner lol.
Agreed!

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Boring. When are they going to finish it?

Burnin' Rubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Domestic
Can marketing take some photos of the interior with the sun low in the sky and directly behind them?

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Not bad, looks as good as th S550 EB. I just can't get used to the Honda CRV/Pilot front grill on the S650s.
Sponsored