• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2 points of view video of Oxford White DH.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
The idle sounds great. White is always a nice clean color, but is too bland (for me) on a car like this. It does look good though!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is the exhaust note of the DH and GT the same? That sounds so good when revving and at idle, I hope my GT sounds close to that

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
0-60 in 3.8? Maybe a prepped surface. :)

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
0-60 in 3.8? Maybe a prepped surface. :)
Or a rolling “0-60” like a lot of specs use. I would think the GT will be at least as fast as the dark horse considering the weight difference and only 14 more HP.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Is the exhaust note of the DH and GT the same? That sounds so good when revving and at idle, I hope my GT sounds close to that
They sound very similar, if not the exact same IMO. I can't say for certain without hearing the cars in person.

There are plenty of videos/clips on youtube of the new Mustangs. They do sound quite good, as always. Mustang's have one of the best sounding factory setups (GT350 & GT500 are to die for).

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They sound very similar, if not the exact same IMO. I can't say for certain without hearing the cars in person.

There are plenty of videos/clips on youtube of the new Mustangs. They do sound quite good, as always. Mustang's have one of the best sounding factory setups (GT350 & GT500 are to die for).
I found this video of a GT and it sounds really good even when coasting

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
From what I have heard in several videos staring Jim Owens (Ford Performance), the DH and GT are tuned differently. The DH will have a lower tone than the GT.

Im sure they will be very similar though.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue

So glad I ordered Oxford White on my DH. And the sound is so good in this small enclosed area.
That black on white has me drooling

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
That black on white has me drooling
I know! I usually dont like/buy white, but I ordered my DH in white because of all the black accents. I almost switched to grabber blue. So glad I stuck with Oxford White.

I am not buying the $6k painted stripes, but will probably put the stripes on exactly like the painted stripes.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I know! I usually dont like/buy white, but I ordered my DH in white because of all the black accents. I almost switched to grabber blue. So glad I stuck with Oxford White.

I am not buying the $6k painted stripes, but will probably put the stripes on exactly like the painted stripes.
That would be significantly cheaper. And if not, I'm sure aftermarket will have an identical vinyl stripe kit available within a year for $100.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The GT sounds glorious also

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Yeah. Oxford White is definitely my favorite color for the Dark Horse.

Jxp1962

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang ecoboost premium
I like the white, with all the black trim, i think i like grabber blue best, even though normally i do not care for grabber, all the black trim makes it really stick out…
Sponsored