• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
*WARNING*
Some viewers may find Joe Rati annoying.
Please look away now.
(Sorry DFB, couldn't resist) :giggle:

Edit: I could only handle 15 minutes of this guy.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out of curiosity.... just checked the Ford website to see if an updated brochure is available.

Yes!

https://www.ford.com.au/content/ford/au/en_au/site-wide-content/overlays/forms/download-brochure/

The only changes I have found in the latest brochure, dated May 7, are:

• Revised power & torque for GT & DH - no surprises there
• New disclaimer 9. regarding fake leather - this pushes all the following disclaimers back by one count.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Update2.JPG

December 2023:
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Brochure-Dec23.JPG

May 7 2024:
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Brochure-7May.JPG

The drift brake is still referenced 13 times - safe to say it's still included!

As you were. :ontheloo:

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 coupe, 2015 GT Racered, 2024.5 GT Racered
Have just seen that my GT has been GATE RELEASED. Nice to see some progress. I guess we now have to wait for enough cars to make it to compound and then be assigned to a ship at Baltimore. Anyone know how many we need for a shipment? (Looks like Baltimore channel is open). Just noticed new ETA update now 27 AUG. (up from 3 AUG). I can only hope.

Last edited:

muzzzza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Order: 2024 Dark Horse
I’d be keen to hear from anyone who has been receiving emails direct from Ford Australia regarding your orders.

So far haven’t received any & finally got to the bottom of why… turns out my dealer had associated the wrong email (typo) with my NSC. So I never got anything from FA & Cust Support wouldn’t talk to me either because of this.

So now I’m hoping to call FA & catch-up on what I’ve missed out on.

From what I can see on this thread there have been 2 emails sent:
- Welcome letter with NSC mentioned
- Info about Ford Performance Welcome Pack

Any others I should know about?

Thanks!

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
They do seem to be cranking out RHD cars at the moment. Mine rolled off the line a week ago destined for the UK.
Interesting power figures for Aus cars ... is that due to the RHD exhaust or do you have OPF's as well like euro cars ?

From the looks of UK shipping there is a fleet of ships doing the crossing once per week and cars just wait at the docks and join the next available ship rather than ford chartering a boat especially.
And yes baltimore is open for traffic a ship to Europe passed through there at the weekend.
OPF? As in Petrol particulate filter ? No we dont have regulations for that because our fuel is not the cleanest. The Sulfur content in our fuel impairs the effectiveness of emission control systems. Some European cars Marketed into AU have the PPF and car makers made it explicitly clear to consumers that they should only use premium unleaded fuel as it is the lowest (50ppm) as other fuel range will clog the filter and necessitate expensive repairs.

By December 2024 all petrol at Australian service stations will have a maximum sulfur level of 10ppm and this applies on 91 RON, 95 RON, 98 RON.

Last edited:

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
@bfets looks like our cars have been pushed back by another month, segmentation is showing 22/7 with an ETA of 27/11 now :(
Well that's disappointing! I should be getting an update again today. I'll report back if I hear the same. 😔

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@bfets looks like our cars have been pushed back by another month, segmentation is showing 22/7 with an ETA of 27/11 now :(
I had a June 12 Segmentation (next week, when I'd be in the air, flying from Houston to back home), and asking for updates is like pulling teeth.
As we rapidly approach the two year mark, this has been a very disappointing process, considering how much $$$$ is being spent. :crying:
IMO, I get more communication with AliExpress sellers over a $3 widget. :lipssealed:

Peewee63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Have just seen that my GT has been GATE RELEASED. Nice to see some progress. I guess we now have to wait for enough cars to make it to compound and then be assigned to a ship at Baltimore. Anyone know how many we need for a shipment? (Looks like Baltimore channel is open). Just noticed new ETA update now 27 AUG. (up from 3 AUG). I can only hope.
I have just received a reply from my dealer that my order has been Gate released! Very happy!​
Exciting that it’s been built, still showing as not being delivered until October (I’m in WA). But it is on its way, so to speak​

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule IMG_1197

Last edited:

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
I have just received a reply from my dealer that my order has been Gate released! Very happy!
Exciting that it’s been built, still showing as not being delivered until October (I’m in WA). But it is on its way, so to speak​

View attachment 580289
Thank for the update

FYI your complete VIN is still visible. You may like to edit to correct redaction.

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
I have just received a reply from my dealer that my order has been Gate released! Very happy!​

IMG_1197.jpeg
Yah its looking like the GTs will arrive into WA into October and the Dark Horses November.

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 2nd Nov 2024
My GT has been pushed out as well, but I have a VIN now.

Getting the sh1ts with having to update my sig constantly though

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1717719065204-0r

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Guys, does “offline” mean the car has been built?
Sponsored