• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 coupe, 2015 GT Racered, 2024.5 GT Racered
Hi Race Red GT,
Any other updates for our RHD cars?
Just some info whether correct or not not sure. When dealer was checking my order he seemed to think where it indicated OFFLINE meant car was off production line. Then I confirmed through my contact at Flatrock car had been built. Also dealer seemed to think our orders will tell us when cars are out gate and shipped from Flatrock. I will check end of May.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Just some info whether correct or not not sure. When dealer was checking my order he seemed to think where it indicated OFFLINE meant car was off production line. Then I confirmed through my contact at Flatrock car had been built. Also dealer seemed to think our orders will tell us when cars are out gate and shipped from Flatrock. I will check end of May.
It is my understanding as well that the offline status means the car is built.

Laity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Fastback, 10R80
Happy to say i got mine today, good to see things are happening, slow progress.
Got mine earlier today too! Was starting to get FOMO... 😅

Slowly getting exited

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Perhaps some media review cars, along with a few lucky customer cars arriving ahead of the main first allocation?

Check your ODO when you get it. :giggle:

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 coupe, 2015 GT Racered, 2024.5 GT Racered
Perhaps some media review cars, along with a few lucky customer cars arriving ahead of the main first allocation?

Check your ODO when you get it. :giggle:
Even though I was lucky/unlucky to get an early build , all the cars are being held and with the bridge and panama problems there will be at least 200 cars on first ship. It stops Auckland then to Brisbane then Port Kembla., Melb, then Perth. You might have your car first in OZ.

A few k's on the odo is not the worry , but the testing of drift brake and linelock may not show on the odo.

Last edited:

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 6th Oct 2024
Here's a screenshot my dealer sent me (with some info removed for privacy). Shows the "Assembly Offline" date as well as Gate release, Compound Entry, Delivery date, Vessel name etc... Ask your Dealer(s) for a similar screenshot during updates. Don't see why they couldn't send it to you all if you don't have it already.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1715246044662-od

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Even though I was lucky/unlucky to get an early build , all the cars are being held and with the bridge and panama problems there will be at least 200 cars on first ship. It stops Auckland then to Brisbane then Port Kembla., Melb, then Perth. You might have your car first in OZ.

A few k's on the odo is not the worry , but the testing of drift brake and linelock may not show on the odo.
I'm familiar with the route and the Panama Canal issues.

Like many others, the latest information I have (from a few days ago), is now a June build date.
Dealer did say, treat it like a grain of salt however, as the dates have changed multiple times.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Salt

I've been disappointed twice with Mustang AU scheduling already this year, so I've stopped worrying about it.
It will arrive, when it arrives.

The Mustang needs to arrive before I could get my hands on an all-new Prado instead... because very tempting.

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
My DH is built. Came off line on 03/05/2024

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule image001-1

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT