• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Hey guys, first time Mustang buyer here, I jumped on the bandwagon fairly late (ordered through a dealer December 23), I hadn’t heard anything about it so decided to give the dealer a call this week and he mentioned the orders been sent but they haven’t had the confirmation back from ford, just wondering if anyone is in the same boat in terms of ordering timeframe, looks like people are starting to get through the emails but ordered probably back in 2022. I’m just excited, my current car is holding on by a thread and I really want to know when I might get the new one (and how long I need to keep repairing my Subaru for 😅)
Welcome!

You really need to get more details from your dealer, otherwise what we read on these forums can become a complete mess of jumbled information.

Do you have an anticipated delivery year/month, or been given an 202x.xx MY?
When your dealer says this is a guide only, and things can change, believe it.

Guys/gals who are posting about ~August 2024 deliveries are in the first allocation and receiving 2024.50MY vehicles. (Was originally 20024MY due late last year, then delay after delay, as you would have read trawling back through this topic). First allocations were those who got themselves on the "wait list" around Sep/Oct 2022/Nov. ie; just after the Sep 14 2022 official reveal.

Or, they got lucky and managed to get an order that was cancelled by somebody else.
(Looking at you Arno et al!) :thumbsup:

Second allocation was meant to be 2~3 months behind the first. I haven't been keeping up with that one, but guessing Q4 2024.

It's always handy if you can have your city in your forum profile location details.
Makes it easier to PM other guys in your city that you'll have something in common with.

Once vehicles start arriving, we should be organising coffee meets and get togethers etc with our nearby mates. I for one are really keen to see what others ordered. Looking at photos and videos online is one thing... seeing something in front of you is something else.
Sponsored

Reebee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet, 2024 GT ordered - Vapour Blue
Welcome!

You really need to get more details from your dealer, otherwise what we read on these forums can become a complete mess of jumbled information.

Do you have an anticipated delivery year/month, or been given an 202x.xx MY?
When your dealer says this is a guide only, and things can change, believe it.

Guys/gals who are posting about ~August 2024 deliveries are in the first allocation and receiving 2024.50MY vehicles. (Was originally 20024MY due late last year, then delay after delay, as you would have read trawling back through this topic). First allocations were those who got themselves on the "wait list" around Sep/Oct 2022/Nov. ie; just after the Sep 14 2022 official reveal.

Or, they got lucky and managed to get an order that was cancelled by somebody else.
(Looking at you Arno et al!) :thumbsup:

Second allocation was meant to be 2~3 months behind the first. I haven't been keeping up with that one, but guessing Q4 2024.

It's always handy if you can have your city in your forum profile location details.
Makes it easier to PM other guys in your city that you'll have something in common with.

Once vehicles start arriving, we should be organising coffee meets and get togethers etc with our nearby mates. I for one are really keen to see what others ordered. Looking at photos and videos online is one thing... seeing something in front of you is something else.
Thanks for your reply! I’ve gotta get onto updating my profile details, I’m in Sydney btw, dealer quoted a July/August 24 delivery date but yeah expecting that may change

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your reply! I’ve gotta get onto updating my profile details, I’m in Sydney btw, dealer quoted a July/August 24 delivery date but yeah expecting that may change
Wow!
If that's the case, congrats, you're in the first allocation and have managed to "skip the queue".

Our cars are transported by rail from FRAP (Flat Rock Assembly Plant) to the port of Baltimore.
From there they board a RORO and [should] pass through the Panama Canal.
You'll find a related topic posted in the Australian section of the forum about concerns with the canal. From there, it's a stop at Auckland, then Brisbane, then Port Kembla (you lot in NSW!), Melbourne, Fremantle. Late July at the BNE dock etc...

Once we know our vehicles have been produced, it will be time to start a new 2024.50MY topic with tracking updates etc. This topic is just getting way too long now for people to trawl back through.

SP737373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Hi all, first time posting and been following the AU forum and in general since late last year. Once I saw the latest chain, I have decide to check with my dealer...still waiting for update. I ordered early Dec with VIN no, provided and production date scheduled for early Jan 2024 however today is the first time I follow up with the dealer after I lock my order.

P/S
Dealer came back and ETA end of July at the moment. Finger crossed.

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all, first time posting and been following the AU forum and in general since late last year. Once I saw the latest chain, I have decide to check with my dealer...still waiting for update. I ordered early Dec with VIN no, provided and production date scheduled for early Jan 2024 however today is the first time I follow up with the dealer after I lock my order.

P/S
Dealer came back and ETA end of July at the moment. Finger crossed.
Welcome!

Y'all starting to come out of the woodwork now!

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Just got my fortnightly update from the dealer. I don't have a VIN yet, but segmentation date is listed as 2 April now, and ETA is 8 August.
I'm probably very close to getting the VIN issued.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SC’d Toyota 86
Same for me, I spoke to my salesperson today, he said my Dark Horse is still estimated for 2nd April build date and 31st July delivery date. I’m still expecting it to arrive August, assuming no delays

He also said that they were originally prioritising Dark Horse’s, but not all DK’s are coming on the first shipment. has anyone heard similar? His personal GT order is scheduled for September delivery

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Same for me, I spoke to my salesperson today, he said my Dark Horse is still estimated for 2nd April build date and 31st July delivery date. I’m still expecting it to arrive August, assuming no delays

He also said that they were originally prioritising Dark Horse’s, but not all DK’s are coming on the first shipment. has anyone heard similar? His personal GT order is scheduled for September delivery
Nice, sounds like our Dark Horses might be sharing a boat. My ETA is 9 August but that is probably because they offload to Eastern states first and then come to WA.

I have not heard about them prioritizing DH or not. It wouldnt surprise me if they did cause there is probably more margin in those for Ford so the sooner they deliver the sooner they get their $.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Well we might start a new thread that first week of April to see who received VINS. lots of dealerships promising April slot build date so fingers crossed that is achieved!
I've been watching DYI mods on youtube for over 6 months now lol

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Well we might start a new thread that first week of April to see who received VINS. lots of dealerships promising April slot build date so fingers crossed that is achieved!
I've been watching DYI mods on youtube for over 6 months now lol
The one good thing about the delays for me is the $$$ I’m saving for the mods. 🤪

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
The one good thing about the delays for me is the $$$ I’m saving for the mods. 🤪
hahahaha... i have a long list already.

I read in the UK pricing and timing part and they have April build for August delivery as well. Going to be a busy month for RHD at flatrock!

IIIdtpIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting MY24.5 DH, Auto, Blue Ember, Recaro
Just got my fortnightly update from the dealer. I don't have a VIN yet, but segmentation date is listed as 2 April now, and ETA is 8 August.
I'm probably very close to getting the VIN issued.
I have a VIN but my segmentation date is 29 April, later than yours.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
maybe event organisers didn't want noise polution, we know how kooky the victorian politicians are lol... at least it would have been great to see one in the flesh!
Sponsored