• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Bring in rules to stop people buying the cars they want to buy and they won't buy anything at all. How will the car industry look then.

All to satisfy the idiot woke left that want to control everything we think, say and do.
THe funny thing is, it seems the oil giants are in on this. because Lord knows, if they drop oil prices (due to lessening demand...) and scrape the ground at $1.0/lt the buying market will flok towards the more sensible option.
Why the oil giants are aiding the EV take over in my mind must be due to shared interest over the whole industry. I suppose there probably are sanctions or carbon taxes being applies already... why vote for governments who will make living more expensive and harder with reducedfreedoms? :crazy: proper clownery

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I'll start believing our politicians are sensible, practical, and show some forward thinking when they enact on, not just talk about, nuclear power for our base load requirements.

Considering 90% of our inner-continent is uninhabitable, there is no excuse for not being able to eventually dump the waste safely well away from population. Pick a spot, any spot.

And we're one of the few countries that mines uranium.

Nuclear power station emissions are on par with unreliable wind turbines.
It's a no-brainer.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Capture.JPG

Electrifying our light vehicle fleet (~18 million vehicles) thinking that's going to save the planet, is a joke.

I think I need to print off head shots of Bowen and Bandt for the middle of my dart board.

Apologies, I digress.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
The amount of microplastics coming from super heavy EVs into soil and waterways is significantly greater than 500+kgs less ICE vehicles.
But who cares... idiots only talk about carbon like its some demonic voodoo thing we dont need

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
lol we won’t spend on a nuclear power plant but on nuclear submarines that are pointless. 🤦‍♂️

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol we won’t spend on a nuclear power plant but on nuclear submarines that are pointless. 🤦‍♂️
Maybe we could moor the subs near useless offshore wind generators, and help power the grid by the subs... just like an F-150 Lightning? :giggle:

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Capture.JPG

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I'm waiting for the day when we don't have enough power to charge our cars. sadly the people making these decisions don't live in reality.
And when the power go's out mid-summer on a regular basis because of excessive load on the network, those decision makers will be sitting in airconditioned comfort with electricity supplied by a fossil fuel powered generator. Go figure.

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Paid my dealer a visit this morning and spoke to the Sales Manager.

I'm now 19th in the queue for a GT (up two spots since early Feb), no Vin, seg or build date for me yet.

Asked about allocations and he's expecting 7 GT's (plus 7 DH's) in his first allocation and a higher number of GT's in the 2nd allocation (about 12-14)

Asked about timing - he wasn't optimistic about seeing 1st allocations delivered in July (DH and GT's), expecting October/November. 2nd allocations he is expecting in early 2025.

Based on this it's possible 1st allocations will be a 24.75MY and 2nd allocations will be a MY25.

Asked about price vs AlBowen's crazy plan. He expects existing orders will be price protected (as I would expect cause I have a sale contract with a price stipulated).

Take it with a grain of salt, it's one dealer in NSW and FoA doesn't tell the dealers much. His advice contained a fair bit of guess work.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Asked about price vs AlBowen's crazy plan. He expects existing orders will be price protected (as I would expect cause I have a sale contract with a price stipulated).
Price protection only stops it from going down, doesn't it? :giggle:

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Aussie Mustangs get shipped to Baltimore by train and then ship to Australia. Not sure if this is relevant but a ship just took out a bridge in Baltimore…smallish bridge by the look of it. Maybe a train bridge.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Aussie Mustangs get shipped to Baltimore by train and then ship to Australia. Not sure if this is relevant but a ship just took out a bridge in Baltimore…smallish bridge by the look of it. Maybe a train bridge.
It's not train bridge its standard bridge for vehicles about the triple the length as Anzac bridge. Go check the video how quick that bridge plummeted, Crazy!

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Yeah
i saw the video but very early on only a few minutes after it happened.

so it seems it may not affect 24 Mustangs thankfully but if it was an accident I don’t know

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Terrible news regarding the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.

If the crew had time to warn the authorities to close the bridge to traffic, then why weren't more tugs mobilised to nudge the vessel away from a bridge pylon?

It looks like a huge mess to clean up.

Mustangs bound for NZ & Stralia are shipped out of the dock, barely 2,000m upstream from that bridge.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Baltimore-1

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Baltimore-2

VB50GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order Vapour Blue GT
Latest news suggests that there is a massive cleanup to get all the debris out of the water before ships can get in and out of the port.
Sponsored