• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
I want those wheels
Sponsored

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Me three... actually... i wouldn't mind swapping for the Bullitt wheels either. bit more of a retro muscle look, easier to clean... lol

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Me four!

When do we start getting a volume discount?
Thats how my journey started towards getting the DH. I loved the wheels and spoiler. Then I thought if I need to buy new wheels and a spoiler for my GT (plus option Magneride), that will probably be 5-7k, maybe even 10k. The DH is 20k more expensive, but I get all those things plus that Tremec. Sold! haha
Funny how we can justify these things to ourselves (and the missus).

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
That's how I saw it too, but was too late to the party for a DH. 😢

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I notice that Ford Australia have modified their Vehicle Wait Times page in the last few days.

https://www.ford.com.au/new-vehicle-availability/

They used to list the models beneath Birkic's video, last update for Mustang being Dec '23.

Now it's a handball onto their dealer network:

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Capture.JPG

:lipssealed:

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
I don't think that it's necessarily bad news. I think Ford is trying to be more vague it seems with their various waiting times. I mean, really having a list like that is just bad press lol
Now they go into muddier waters, but makes you reach out to dealership more which keeps you enticed or potentially signing a contract.
Its a bit shadier, but good for business 🤣

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With this draconian left BS, the S750 will have to be a hybrid, or gone. :curse:
... and sooner than later.

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
With this draconian left BS, the S750 will have to be a hybrid, or gone. :curse:
... and sooner than later.
I'm waiting for the day when we don't have enough power to charge our cars. sadly the people making these decisions don't live in reality.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Sorry to say but he is just a puppet, he has no say even after the ride in a DH.
I'm waiting for the day when we don't have enough power to charge our cars. sadly the people making these decisions don't live in reality.
That's their intensions. It's all about control or the 15 minute city. Also when everyone has EV no doubt the energy juice charging rate will rise due to demands.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Thats why im really pushing for these... the market, especially aussie electrical grid with current forecast can no way handle 50% EV ownership.
We will pay a little more but we will have autonomy and we can go where we want. 15min city will not be opted out of if you own EVs in the future.
And the craziest thing is, there are people who vote FOR this with eyes wide open.
Sponsored