• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
In contrast, the Throttle House duo basically shit canned the S650 albeit with sugar coated shit.
They probably never got over not being able to properly track the Mach 1. :lipssealed:
I do love the videos and chemistry and high level the guys at throttle house bring, but you are 100% right that they are a bit sour in that mach 1 issue.
They gave the DH some pretty good raps, but poo poo'd the GTpretty hard.
I wonder what the GT would get laptime was JUST running PS4S's over the pirelli's... probably a decent chunk of time
Sponsored

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Anyone who saw the Yellow splash protoype In Vic can confirm the interior door trim are Carbon (Plastic fibre) look? I can't tell in a photo uploaded on media as I come in its blurry.

Thank you

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone who saw the Yellow splash protoype In Vic can confirm the interior door trim are Carbon (Plastic fibre) look? I can't tell in a photo uploaded on media as I come in its blurry.

Thank you
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule IMG_9650

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
its probably lighter than real carbon fibre and doesnt need the structural rigidity so its really a performance upgrade 🤣

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Carbon Fibre is nice but you don’t want real stuff in an interior.

Than’s what killed Senna. Don’t believe the reports. Alan Jones told me at the (exclusive) Premiere that the movie definitely told it wrong.

The CF sliver went thru the opening of his helmet into his eye and thru to the brain.

Danstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
With the long wait and exorbitant price of the s650. I’ve decided to buy a 2023 FN. it’s only done 3000kms. The guy who bought it, bought it hoping to make a profit but is basically selling it below cost now cos a lot of mustangs are starting to come onto the market

do you think I should still get it independently inspected ?

I’ve done the ppsr. All clear

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
With the long wait and exorbitant price of the s650. I’ve decided to buy a 2023 FN. it’s only done 3000kms. The guy who bought it, bought it hoping to make a profit but is basically selling it below cost now cos a lot of mustangs are starting to come onto the market

At those km's, I wouldn't bother with a pre-purchase inspection.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet

Such a new car, I wouldn't bother. You can always fall back on the factory warranty if anything goes wrong.

BigCatMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - MY24 Mustang GT Vapour Blue Black Pk 6MT
I've just done something similar. Have an S650 GT on order, but have just bought an FN with 4000km on the clock. I haven't cancelled my S650 order yet (and I've always said I wouldn't - just so damn frustrating trying to get any information. Looks like August delivery at the earliest), so am hedging my bets a little. I'm not worrying about an inspection with such low km. From my own observations, the car looks mint.

BigCatMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - MY24 Mustang GT Vapour Blue Black Pk 6MT
Note that this price is an estimate. Not necessarily what you will be quoted by the dealer. It will be close but probably not exact.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Eremyjay has deleted his post, but before panic sets in, actual vehicle prices have not risen.

What you may see are exchange rate fluctuations on options and accessories.
I observed this 2 years ago when I started pricing a new S550 at that time.

Posted about that on page 7 of this topic.
You'll note on the scan that I was also pricing the same/equivalent options from aftermarket suppliers.

Base vehicle, MagneRide, forged alloy wheels and rear wing spoiler options all remained constant.

And to verify the above, I just did the build and price on my current 24.50MY Mustang order (as per signature below), and it is exactly the same as the day FoA released pricing and specs.

Price rises, if/when officially announced to the media, are well covered on all the automotive news outlets.

It would be pretty damn rude of FoA to raise the Mustang price, considering the >$10k price rise over the last S550 equivalent. Not to mention the AUD$-USD$ futures see an improvement in the FOX in the near term.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Eremyjay has deleted his post, but before panic sets in, actual vehicle prices have not risen.

What you may see are exchange rate fluctuations on options and accessories.
I observed this 2 years ago when I started pricing a new S550 at that time.

Posted about that on page 7 of this topic.
You'll note on the scan that I was also pricing the same/equivalent options from aftermarket suppliers.

Base vehicle, MagneRide, forged alloy wheels and rear wing spoiler options all remained constant.

And to verify the above, I just did the build and price on my current 24.50MY Mustang order (as per signature below), and it is exactly the same as the day FoA released pricing and specs.

Price rises, if/when officially announced to the media, are well covered on all the automotive news outlets.

It would be pretty damn rude of FoA to raise the Mustang price, considering the >$10k price rise over the last S550 equivalent. Not to mention the AUD$-USD$ futures see an improvement in the FOX in the near term.
So when I posted my topic my page wouldn't budge not knowing each time I hit submit it posted at least a dozen times after I refreshed the page and I didn't realise I deleted all of the submissions. So no panic I can repost it again.

Mustang prices raised in December and again twice this month on Ford website. So it was to do with currency rates after all, I had thought ford having commitment issues on pricing like have been with the ETA on our Stock delivery. :crazy:

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 6.22.47 pm

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 6.26.30 pm

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 1.14.03 pm

Last edited:

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Mine has dropped by $389.

Nov 22 paperwork = $92,626
Today via builder = $92,237

Same spec and location etc...
Sponsored