• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Even though we are down on power here in Australia, it could have been worse. Look at what the Europeans are getting.
IMG_4589.jpeg
Also, looking at the fuel consumption for the Dark Horse, I bet they are not getting the Torsen diff. They're getting 3.55 gears.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
And my VIN disappeared as well
Normally, no VIN means it has not been scheduled for production.
However... there is a segmentation date.

Go figure? :facepalm:

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, ETA 6th Oct 2024
At this rate of regular and seemingly ongoing delays, It will probably be a MY25 by the time you get the keys.
When I confirmed my order in November my dealer warned me that this may very well be the case. I'm the 26th GT on their books, so not expecting mine till Sep/Oct, which may make it a MY25 model (caveat: I'm not sure how model years work).

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Yeah, bloody weird
my screengrab is almost identical to yours in every way.
my NSC order number is diff: GR3P
And my estimated date is : 27 July 2024.

I also ordered in June 24 but then cancelled and the reopened and changed my order lol...

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
One of the problem areas Britain has as yet failed to achieve, in extricating themselves from the sanctimonious tyranny of the EU with Brexit - still subject to the absurd and toxic ideological whims of the looney Left/Green Dogma of the EU Emissions madness.
I am also wondering if these updated power figures are now being under rated because of all the online backlash in the US not reaching its 485hp potential lol... On top of the EU retarded emission regs...

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I got the 'Ming Mole' when I was in there two months ago signing my GT contract.

Same routine... paint protection, window tint and a dash cam.

I gratefully took the brochures to read, but advised her that the LCT component doesn't make any of it an attractive proposition at all. As far as dash cams go, I could have enlightened her as to the virtues of the "Starvis 2 sensor blah blah", but it would have gone in one ear and out the other. :giggle:
I placed my deposit waaaay back in September 2022, basically a place holder in line. Both the salesman and I knew the wait time would be extensive, especially considering I was so early in placing that deposit.

Two days later, the Ming Mole called to congratulate me on my new car and how awesome it was to have a Mustang coming. She then went into her sales spiel about paint protection, window tinting and dash camera's.

Apart from the fact that in no way do I want them to take away the pleasure of dialing in my new car, I felt it rather amusing. I said, "love, the car is 12 to 18 months away, it's waaay too early to be thinking about this sort of thing, let alone that I'm a detailer and wouldn't require your services". I think she was somewhat embarrassed by not looking into the details of my order.

I'll give her one thing though, she was quite adamant that the Darkhorse would be a $120,000 proposition. Turns out she was right.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have nearly pulled the trigger on an M240i several times lol.. I don't want to play this game, i want the GT but im not waiting forever.
Not comparing to a 240i Arno, but hey bfets?

Apologies DFB, I know you just loooove this guy!

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
hahaha, Raiti is alright, he can grate sometimes... over the top etc.
BUt thats a great car, i will try to get my GT with some steeda gear up to dark horse handling level pretty quickly as well.
What does BFETS mean? 🤣

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Not comparing to a 240i Arno, but hey bfets?

Apologies DFB, I know you just loooove this guy!
Hehe. If only BMW's design team didn't suck these days. Just can't deal with the buck teeth. Uuugh

Raiti is an acquired taste. Fitting meatballs, hamburgers, milkshakes and so on into every storage space in the car WTF...

The other weird thing is that he frequently has titles like that in his videos, and then never actually answers the question.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Hehe. If only BMW's design team didn't suck these days. Just can't deal with the buck teeth. Uuugh

Raiti is an acquired taste. Fitting meatballs, hamburgers, milkshakes and so on into every storage space in the car WTF...

The other weird thing is that he frequently has titles like that in his videos, and then never actually answers the question.
yeah agreed, he does like a half review... like dealership type of reviews. its more 'news' than reviews

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed.
I unsubscribed from him after all the S650 videos came out several months ago, but he still comes up as suggestions.

When we get our own cars, we should do reviews that focus on how many Tims Tams and Arnott's Shapes we can fit here and there. :giggle:

Not so much weird, but a smart play.
He doesn't offend the vehicle provider with saying "this is crap", "get XYZ instead", and always puts it back onto the viewer to decide. Irrespective of what he says, his videos just fuel a viewer's confirmation bias. Win. Win.

Not pissing off the vehicle provider will ensure more vehicles will keep coming his way, which is his bread and butter.

In contrast, the Throttle House duo basically shit canned the S650 albeit with sugar coated shit.
They probably never got over not being able to properly track the Mach 1. :lipssealed:
Sponsored