• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
Congrats, however at this rate the first Australian MY"24" Mustangs will be MY25. I know I am dreaming, but It would be great if Ford spent that delay in restoring the lost Power and Torque we mysteriously from the host US car. lol
I don't feel the congrats sentiment :), like bfets I've been waiting since Nov 21, I wish they would just build the bloody things and deliver them.
Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Just got my official order change from a 24 to a 24.5, NSC number has changed and as of today estimated delivery is 8th August. This is still a 1st shipment car to Aus so it looks like a July/August for the 1st run of all Aus cars as it stands at the moment.
I had to trawl back to see what you ordered. A Dark Horse.

It seems all the push backs to 24.50MY reported here (so far) are DHs.

Anyone with a GT order that has been officially pushed back to a 24.50MY???

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
I had to trawl back to see what you ordered. A Dark Horse.

It seems all the push backs to 24.50MY reported here (so far) are DHs.

Good point on it might just be the DHs...who knows :)

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Yep, firmed up my April deposit in Nov when pricing came out. GT MY24.50

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
Highly unlikely we’ll get the California Special for at least 12 months. I would add the spare wheel option to my order, if FoA is going to make that available (unlikely). Inflator sucks (and blows).
Thanks for the info though.
Thata great news.
Dont need to subject my eyes to the pain

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
Have just read a few random comments that peoples pricing has increased for already ordered.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Well i have not been notified of a price increase... i think that would be quite cheeky from Ford with the delays and already massive (crazy) price jump from S550!

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Sorry if this has been answered recently, but is everyone basically looking at July earliest deliveries now?
Saw the latest production forecast in the other thread but its all greek to me as to what it means for our market? Plenty of mustangs going around in the states, surely they must be catching up... i Still see some US buyers complain about waiting for a car they ordered in April... But that could be a local stock controller issue etc.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SC’d Toyota 86
Sorry if this has been answered recently, but is everyone basically looking at July earliest deliveries now?
Saw the latest production forecast in the other thread but its all greek to me as to what it means for our market? Plenty of mustangs going around in the states, surely they must be catching up... i Still see some US buyers complain about waiting for a car they ordered in April... But that could be a local stock controller issue etc.
I spoke to my dealer today, and he said the delivery estimate for my Dark Horse is late July/August. He also said that Dark Horses are arriving before GTs, but I would have thought they were all on the same ship for the first deliveries, so I’m not sure
Sponsored