• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Just in time for Christmas. Been waiting for Jason's Icons episode for a while.

Great vid, quite annoyed I missed out on a DH

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
@bfets look away now!

Spoiler alert!
The Dark Horse was good enough to be a runner up... but beaten to the podium by a Toyota Prius. :facepalm:

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
@bfets look away now!

Spoiler alert!
The Dark Horse was good enough to be a runner up... but beaten to the podium by a Toyota Prius. :facepalm:

Haha yeah I shook my head on that one. Also that Lotus is awesome, but winning over a GT3 RS? 🤔

Overall I think the Dark Horse did well being a runner up considering the Throttle House boys criticism and over emphasism on steering feel and weight.
I honestly do love their videos and respect their opinion.
I didn't think the DH would make their list at all. Apart from the damn Prius, it was competing against awesome and very expensive cars.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
I just received an email from the handover person at the dealership

"My name is xxx, and I am organising the handover of your new vehicle which is due to happen soon"

Went on to ask me to confirm that I wanted B&W slimline plates and a full tank of fuel, and then went on seeking to upsell other extras such as paint protection, window film, dashcams etc.

Dealer advised me a while back that the GT I ordered will be in the first allocation but I haven't been given a final price yet, not a updated ETA.

I'll call them in the next day or so, but wondering if anyone has had any update as to when the first lot of vehicles will arrive? From what I've read in this thread I understood they weren't being built till late Jan, so presume that would mean something like May arrival.

I thought it Interesting to receive a pre-delivery email initiated at this time.

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
I just received an email from the handover person at the dealership

"My name is xxx, and I am organising the handover of your new vehicle which is due to happen soon"

Went on to ask me to confirm that I wanted B&W slimline plates and a full tank of fuel, and then went on seeking to upsell other extras such as paint protection, window film, dashcams etc.

Dealer advised me a while back that the GT I ordered will be in the first allocation but I haven't been given a final price yet, not a updated ETA.

I'll call them in the next day or so, but wondering if anyone has had any update as to when the first lot of vehicles will arrive? From what I've read in this thread I understood they weren't being built till late Jan, so presume that would mean something like May arrival.

I thought it Interesting to receive a pre-delivery email initiated at this time.
I think you will find It is just an "After-Market" Extras Sales Strategy - nothing more.

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
I expect you’re correct but seems odd they’d be doing this so far out from delivery. I’ve bought many cars over the years and never seen this type of timing.

I’ll sit back and see what happens

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Most of this has been discussed before in this topic.
Although at 55 pages long, I think we are at the point of starting a new topic from afresh once we start getting build notifications. Not many want to trawl back through so much, and lots of the early posts have become irrelevant anyway.

I got the 'Ming Mole' when I was in there two months ago signing my GT contract.
Same routine... paint protection, window tint and a dash cam.
I gratefully took the brochures to read, but advised her that the LCT component doesn't make any of it an attractive proposition at all. As far as dash cams go, I could have enlightened her as to the virtues of the "Starvis 2 sensor blah blah", but it would have gone in one ear and out the other. :giggle:

My order details are in my signature, and I haven't been advised otherwise that anything has changed. I'll touch base with my own dealer a few days after the last advised segmentation date, for an update.

I'm not sure how much information we receive from completing the LSIT form.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Capture.JPG

Frostee, what I find curious is, that you've been lead to believe you're in the first allocation and still don't know the price? You should have signed a contract a month or two ago, and the invoice total breakdown is on that contract. (It was a few measly bucks less the estimated drive-away price on the FoA builder.)

There can be a lot of vague and discombobulated noise on these forums. And there is little consistency between what dealers think they know, what they actually know as fact, and how much they pass on, which adds to the noise. I would pursue this with you dealer.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
She was dealer “Ming Mole”

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
A bit more on Job #2 -

From Dealer Order Guide V.08Nov23. Although this confirms what we already know, and is primarily for US market cars, this may be of interest to those of us purchasing a MY24 Mustang in Australia, as our cars will start with Job #2. With thanks to Ice-capades on another Forum.

JOB #2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job 2 (04/12/2023 – subject to change)
● Added: “Floor Mats – 1st Row, Black w/ City Silver Pony Logo” (66S) (100A, 101A/200A, 201A)
● Added: “Floor Mats – 1st Row, Black w/ City Silver GT Logo” (66J) (300A, 301A/400A, 401A)
● Added: “Stop/Start System” standard GT/GT Premium
● Added: “California Special Package” (54F) (400A/401A)
â—Ź Revised: Tire Inflator and Sealant Kit standard on GT/GT Premium
â—Ź Revised: Mini Spare Wheel and Tire optional on GT/GT Premium
● Revised: 18” X 8” Machined-face Aluminum with High gloss Ebony Black Painted Pockets Wheel standard on EcoBoost

(46) Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! | Mustang7G - 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum (Hybrid, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1)

2024 Mustang Order Guide - Mustang - Blue Oval Forums

Download (blueovalforums.com)
Sponsored

Last edited: