• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 GT Premium on order

GT 4 LC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I want to have the rear spoiler of the performance package but not interested in paying an additional $4995 just to get the spoiler on the car. I really like the way the spoiler finishes off my premium GT but it's going to be a daily driver if the weather is good. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
You get a lot more then just a wing.
If all you want is a wing, then youre going to be joining me in waiting for aftermarket options.

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I want to have the rear spoiler of the performance package but not interested in paying an additional $4995 just to get the spoiler on the car. I really like the way the spoiler finishes off my premium GT but it's going to be a daily driver if the weather is good. Any suggestions?
Yup, make me an offer on my 24 gt lol otherwise, like ^^^ said just wait

OP
OP

GT 4 LC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks for the replies and that is what I thought was going to happen and wait for aftermarket parts.

Hunter27262

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
You get a lot more then just a wing.
If all you want is a wing, then youre going to be joining me in waiting for aftermarket options.
I got mine with the performance package, active exhaust, and the mageride. The active exhaust adds 6 hp to the car. You get a lot more with the performance package. The Brembo brakes are great. I thought it was a good deal even at $4995
Sponsored