• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

20 x 9 OEM Wheel Cost?

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Just bought my Rapid Red '24 GT off my dealers lot. Can't say as I care for the silver colored 20 x 9 multi spoke wheels it came with. I've spied a couple of gloss black replacement candidates at the Tire Rack, and haven't been able to locate any info on 20 x 9 OEM weight or price.

Anyone know what the weight, price, and off set on the OEM 20 x 9s are? TY!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Just bought my Rapid Red '24 GT off my dealers lot. Can't say as I care for the silver colored 20 x 9 multi spoke wheels it came with. I've spied a couple of gloss black replacement candidates at the Tire Rack, and haven't been able to locate any info on 20 x 9 OEM weight or price.

Anyone know what the weight, price, and off set on the OEM 20 x 9s are? TY!
Have you considered black powder coating?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i cant comment on weight or offset, but the price for each of the 20" wheels is $987.30 USD retail with a $50 core charge

OP
OP
Wiley Marmot

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
TY! OUCH!!

Figured they were pricey, the last time I priced an OEM Ford wheel (2016 Focus RS forged 19 x 8) they were $999!

If I price my GT wheels to sell I guess I can afford nicer wheels at the Tire Rack than I thought! :clap::crackup:

I'll call the Tire Rack tomorrow and ask if they know what the OEM weight (wouldn't mind getting wheels I like AND shedding some unsprung weight!) and offset are.

Thanks again!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
i cant say exactly what their weight would be but Ford uses cast wheels for all of their non-Shelby cars, for instance the PP2 wheels were 34lbs for the fronts, my 19x9.5 rear wheels weigh about 38 lbs. so id imagine the 20's are in the low 40's. For comparison my 20x11 flow formed HRE wheels were less than 30lbs.

for resale i wouldnt compare to what Ford charges, im only looking at $750-$1000 for my old set

OP
OP
Wiley Marmot

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Just got off the phone with my Ford Dealer's Parts Dept. You're spot on with that 987 number! $1046/ea with 6% MI sales tax! YIKES! He also told me Ford doesn't/won't tell them what weight or off set is?! WTBleep?!

Yea, the OEM replacement cost, is just a reference point for me. No intention of asking anything close to that for my selling price. I didn't like the OEM wheels on my Focus ST when I bought that either. Sold them to a guy in WI for a very reasonable price.

Got less than 200 miles on the GT wheels.....................calling the Tire Rack and Discount Tire next! :sunglasses:

OP
OP
Wiley Marmot

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
OP
OP
Wiley Marmot

Wiley Marmot