• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
You know how much money thay costs to do all those modifications? Lol
They are building a car šŸ˜‚. They are just putting content out on how build an actual drag car and what you can expect. That's like with any preformance company. They will always spend big on their car and show drag and track stuff. So yeah its expensive but this what they are doing for content and test purposes. Not many will spend that but it's research like any other car.
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
You know how much money thay costs to do all those modifications? Lol
You donā€™t need most of that, headers, pull some weight andā€¦NBD

Any of us that seriously race our
Cars know these a basic normal mods for racing.
Itā€™s assumed cost,
Canā€™t wait to see converter and sprayā€¦ these cars will be in the 9s before Halloween.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
You donā€™t need most of that, headers, pull some weight andā€¦NBD

Any of us that seriously race our
Cars know these a basic normal mods for racing.
Itā€™s assumed cost,
Canā€™t wait to see converter and sprayā€¦ these cars will be in the 9s before Halloween.
Long tubes without a tune nor codes makes it interesting.

edit: no codes is an assumption on my part.

Last edited:

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hellcat Jailbreak
I was pumped when I saw this last night, I knew the cars had to be more capable than what we have seen so farā€¦

So much dud talk and hate from s550 owners.
This quieted that down REAL QUICK.
Dude it didnā€™t quiet down nothing. You got 13k in parts then what another 5-7k install? There is 80k there to run a low 11. Get real.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Sadly, they aren't shutting up. Now they are all screaming big deal with "$13,000" in parts added and weight reduction.

My argument is, what do you expect STEEDA to do with their own development vehicle? NOT put their parts on test them and run them? It's honestly beyond logic with the hate.

I have said it there, and I will say it here, THANK YOU to STEEDA for leading the way with the 2024's.
Yes - thank you. It's not like we are trying to sell a package that is $13,000 & purchase it - we are showcasing the S650 platform and its impressive capabilities. Many customers invest heavily in drag car builds, and for those seeking top-quality, track-tested parts that can be pushed to the limits, we have a range of options available.

TJ

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Yes - thank you. It's not like we are trying to sell a package that is $13,000 & purchase it - we are showcasing the S650 platform and its impressive capabilities. Many customers invest heavily in drag car builds, and for those seeking top-quality, track-tested parts that can be pushed to the limits, we have a range of options available.

TJ
I love seeing what Steeda can do with the Mustang. Looking forward to getting some Steeda parts added to mine shortly!

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
So maxed out bolt ons, drag pack and weight reduction and its only 11.22 @ 125? Kinda meh too me, I hope this engine can be tuned soon!

I think a comparison of a stock 2024 gt/performance pack and like a "Stage 1 kit" that includes the IRS lockout can some other recommended Steeda mods would be cool. That why we can see what provides the most benefit?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

TJ
People around acting like it only cost $20.00 to get the S550 into the low 11's at first.

Maybe refresh some memories. What was on Silver Bullet #1 when it was low 11's into high 10'?

And x2 on the parts quality.

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hellcat Jailbreak
People around acting like it only cost $20.00 to get the S550 into the low 11's at first.

Maybe refresh some memories. What was on Silver Bullet #1 when it was low 11's into high 10'?

I know right? I mean American Muscle ran 11.97 stone stock with 93 on the factory Goodyears. It cost them a $20 entry fee to go 11s.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I was scrolling through IG the other day and saw a reel of a 24 running a 10.8 at 129. I cannot find it again.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
So many haters out there! This shit happens every time a new model comes out!:crackup:

Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I know right? I mean American Muscle ran 11.97 stone stock with 93 on the factory Goodyears. It cost them a $20 entry fee to go 11s.
Full weight too! And then an 11.6 with E85 same day.

Not knocking Steeda here at all, I think stock for stock the S550 just had a slight edge at the strip due to weight. I also feel there is something weird going on with the s650 factory calibration- I have a feeling there is a lot more safety/protections built in to the factory tune that might be limiting the newer cars in some aspects. Just my speculation- as someone who has tooled around a lot with our manual s650.

Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I was scrolling through IG the other day and saw a reel of a 24 running a 10.8 at 129. I cannot find it again.
Probably JPC's car, gutted on a drag pack with a 50 shot. Also very impressive considering the factory tune, much like Steeda's. Love seeing everyone starting to go fast out there!

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hellcat Jailbreak
Full weight too! And then an 11.6 with E85 same day.

Not knocking Steeda here at all, I think stock for stock the S550 just had a slight edge at the strip due to weight. I also feel there is something weird going on with the s650 factory calibration- I have a feeling there is a lot more safety/protections built in to the factory tune that might be limiting the newer cars in some aspects. Just my speculation- as someone who has tooled around a lot with our manual s650.
You are right not knocking Steeda just comparing platforms. One can go an 11 and the other costs more to begin with and the customer will have a 20k bill to run low 11ā€™s.
Guess what at the end of the day you both have 11 sec cars albeit one is probably 25k cheaper all in. YMMV.