• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wow 2024 dark horse USED with 9 milesšŸ˜±

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
So why do you think this is? I am thinking about trading mine in, only because of this skin condition and having a convertible. I love my convertible, but I pay for it when the son hits my arms
Burn so bad and that was from itching it. Itā€™s got something to do with nerves. A couple weeks ago, I scratched so hard I couldnā€™t get the bleeding to stop for 4 hours with a wet rag wrapped around itšŸ˜­

S650 Mustang Wow 2024 dark horse USED with 9 milesšŸ˜± 70439928378__89871C59-0900-4E02-9D6E-160DB8438DE3
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Mine had 12 miles when it was delivered to the dealer. If somehow the registration paper work was filed and the buyer walked out, it would have to be sold as used even if it never left the lot.
As for the sun, at 110+ in the summer and winters just cool enough to be uncomfortable, I will stick with a hard top. Besides that, when the wind blows through your hair, it makes a mess and I stopped wearing perms years ago.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Mine had 12 miles when it was delivered to the dealer. If somehow the registration paper work was filed and the buyer walked out, it would have to be sold as used even if it never left the lot.
As for the sun, at 110+ in the summer and winters just cool enough to be uncomfortable, I will stick with a hard top. Besides that, when the wind blows through your hair, it makes a mess and I stopped wearing perms years ago.
Lol I have natural wavy, curly hair, so the messier the better. But the pain I feel just isnā€™t worth it
I did see they will be continuing to build the DH next year

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2020 F-150 Lariat
Yep. Buyers remorse or financial fell through. Still a great car and better than a dealer demo. It will sell and probably still close to sticker unless one has xplan or similar discount.

Sorry about your arm. Any chance you can get a medical exemption for super dark tinted windows??
Sponsored