• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Who has Makes Carbon Fiber Dark Horse parts?

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Where can I find carbon fiber front chin splitter & hood vent or any other CF parts????
Sponsored

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where are the CF parts. Looking for front splitter & hood vent in CF. ANYONE making anything for the 24's.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
A note of caution for anyone purchasing any CF pieces, any aftermarket items really: test fit (butt up against the car, compare to factory) before actually attempting to install.

Last year, I purchased a popular CF dash piece, recently re-stocked, from a well-known vendor. I assumed it would fit like factory; it did not.

I'm familiar with CF, the different weaves, resin thicknesses and curing. These pieces, something happened, either with the mold shape, layup or cure. I later found one other person with the same experience.

Had I test-fit the piece before actually attempting to install, I had a great chance of refund. After installing the clips, attaching to the car, etc? No.

My mistake. Lesson learned.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Where are the CF parts. Looking for front splitter & hood vent in CF. ANYONE making anything for the 24's.
I believe Lethal Performance has the carbon fiber hood vent and if I'm not mistaken, they're working on a carbon fiber front splitter.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
There's a company called feral industries that has a cf chin splitter. Someone just posted a picture of one installed. I have been seeing their ads everywhere. Maybe a little too much.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
If you are a carbon fiber fan, this is for you!

We are happy to announce that our Carbon Fiber Hood Vent for the 2024 Mustang GT and Darkhorse are now in stock!

This vent comes in a high-gloss clear coat with no modification required. Installs in minutes and reuses the OEM hardware. And like the rest of our Carbon line, these are on SALE too! So a double win!

Click HERE for more information!

As always, if you guys have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance, we are more than happy to help!

S650 Mustang Who has Makes Carbon Fiber Dark Horse parts? darkhorsecarbonfiberhoodvent-1-

DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR Whippled 2022 Mustang GT we're giving away!

Every $1 you spend here at Lethal Performance from March 1, 2024 through May 31, 2024 gains you 1 entry (max limit = 10,000 entries per person).

*Buy a $20 T-shirt? That's 20 entries.

Buy a $5,000 supercharger kit? That's 5,000 entries!

No purchase necessary.

See https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/teamlethal-mustang-giveaway for details.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Carbon fiber hood vent install for those who have ordered these or are considering ordering one from us.
Sponsored