• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Venting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEZL600EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Covertible
Sorry I need to vent a bit.
I am not even excited about my new car anymore really. It makes me upset especially when spending over 65k. My ETA got pushed out another week once again. My car has been built since early the first week of July. It seems like we are being punished for being a loyal Ford customer, I ordered mine in April. People who ordered then way after that are driving them already.
I have wanted a pony car pretty much my whole life, I started looking at used ones back about a year ago. Once I saw the 7th gen I knew the timing was right and I was getting a new one just the way I wanted it. I could not have been more excited that I waited.
It just makes me sad that all the excitement I had is completely gone. Pretty sure it will be back once I finally do get it, or at least I hope it does. But until them I really feel like Ford let me down.

Sorry I know we are all frustrated but thanks for letting me vent a bit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Check local dealers, maybe one close enough to your spec has been delivered and then just go take that off the lot if you need it now 🤔

OP
OP

BLUEZL600EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Covertible
Check local dealers, maybe one close enough to your spec has been delivered and then just go take that off the lot if you need it now 🤔
At this point I am reserved to just waiting for "mine". I don't "need" it, it's going to be weekend fun car.
But after it's been sitting so long I have already prepared my dealer that I am spending hours looking over the car for sure.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I don't understand people who want to be the very first, and then complain about delays.
Bro, you are one of the very first people who ordered a car that has not been out before.

You should not only expect delays but also expect that your car comes with some flaws.
This is the risk you take to be one of the first.

let alone the norma delays that can happen with strikes, weather and other things that you can't predict.

This is called life. You want to take less risk? Than wait until everything is calmed down.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
@Jarstang please merge these threads......it's like the "SCHEDULED!!!" posts but even worse

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
At this point I am reserved to just waiting for "mine". I don't "need" it, it's going to be weekend fun car.
But after it's been sitting so long I have already prepared my dealer that I am spending hours looking over the car for sure.
Wow.

They‘re certainly gonna be happy to see you coming through the door.

So I’m guessing you think the delays are the dealer’s fault and it’d be appropriate to punish him for his transgressions? If you care about a relationship with the dealer you might want to rethink your strategy.

But hey, I could be wrong.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.