• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vaughn Gittin Jr. gives his driving impressions of the 7th Generation Ford Mustang!

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
You've seen Vaughn Gittin Jr. behind the wheel of his 2024 Mustang RTR Spec 5-FD and he's done a few burnouts in our 2024 Mustang RTR Spec 2 but now it's time to hear his driving impressions of the 7th-Generation Ford Mustang!

Check out the full video below.

Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
its interesting to see Vaughn talk about the steering being improved. the Throttle House guys said almost the opposite. im wondering if its a difference between base and premium or if its just driver feel considering how many supercars and luxury SUVs they drive.

regarding the RTR parts: do you guys have an ETA for when the parts will be individually available for those of us who want to get them?

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
its interesting to see Vaughn talk about the steering being improved. the Throttle House guys said almost the opposite. im wondering if its a difference between base and premium or if its just driver feel considering how many supercars and luxury SUVs they drive.

regarding the RTR parts: do you guys have an ETA for when the parts will be individually available for those of us who want to get them?
it would suck if base and premium handled differently. no excuse for a base GT with PP to handle diff then a gt premium with PP...

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR

We are still working to get a solidified date. But your best option is to sign up for notifications on the site so you will be notified as soon as they are in stock.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
interesting he talks about wanting to design their own RTR digital cluster theme. Coming from the Gaming industry myself. I was was wondering about the same thing from a custom standpoint. I hope someone releases an SDK for this down the road.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
interesting he talks about wanting to design their own RTR digital cluster theme. Coming from the Gaming industry myself. I was was wondering about the same thing from a custom standpoint. I hope someone releases an SDK for this down the road.
if someone or even Ford themselves release a custom cluster theme SDK, that would be amazing and i would be making custom themes for just about everything. maybe Ford could even do something similar to what Valve does with TF2 and CS:GO, have a workshop where things are submitted and the best stuff gets added officially. doubt that will happen, though

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Leveraging OTA for new Dash themes would be wild!
They'll never let random people make cluster gauges, but new Ford designed or Ford collaborated clusters would be amazing!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
if someone or even Ford themselves release a custom cluster theme SDK, that would be amazing and i would be making custom themes for just about everything. maybe Ford could even do something similar to what Valve does with TF2 and CS:GO, have a workshop where things are submitted and the best stuff gets added officially. doubt that will happen, though
I can see all the anime dash clusters now...

Fr though I would love to see custom dash clusters, add just that little bit more of personalization to the car.
Sponsored