• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tri-bar logo

OP
OP
lcbrownz

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Well then that literally limits your pool to the base model and GT. You're eliminating all other high performance models by default..
That was the premise of my original statement. All other vehicles were not mass produced as the 4 cylinder and the GT were.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
They were both special editions, along with the California Special were not main production vehicles.
That was the premise of my original statement. All other vehicles were not mass produced as the 4 cylinder and the GT were.
I’m not sure exactly what you are saying. The Tri-bar pony has been on numerous Mustang’s over the past 57 years. This includes my wife’s 1964 1/2.

Also the California Special is, for all intents and purposes, an appearance package, not a special edition.

As far as the S650, since none of us have seen one how could we possibly know?

S650 Mustang Tri-bar logo 1662206845620

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
The Boss 2012/2013 were limited production, but the GT/CS was an option with no production limitations.
Phil Clark is credited with adding the tri-bar design to the pony to create the logo we all now know. He passed many years ago, sadly.
http://www.ponysite.de/phil_clark.htm