• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Track attack at Charlotte

Chris M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
A few weeks ago I received a letter from Ford with information to sign up for the Dark Horse Track attack day at Charlotte motor speedway. I signed up the other day, for April 21-22 single day. Has anyone else signed up for these days, or for any other days?

Has anyone done this program with a Dark Horse, or another car? Looking for any kind of feedback on the experience!

Thanks
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I
A few weeks ago I received a letter from Ford with information to sign up for the Dark Horse Track attack day at Charlotte motor speedway. I signed up the other day, for April 21-22 single day. Has anyone else signed up for these days, or for any other days?

Has anyone done this program with a Dark Horse, or another car? Looking for any kind of feedback on the experience!

Thanks
I have not signed up. I'm waiting for them to release their schedule for June - September because that is when I'll have time to go.

Robert Bramlitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Ford Thunderbird, 2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hors
Did you have to do something specific to generate this invite or simply something that comes to you after purchase of your Dark Horse?

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Did you have to do something specific to generate this invite or simply something that comes to you after purchase of your Dark Horse?
Mine showed up a week or so ago, purchased 3-December. Did not request anything from them to generate the letter.

JMP117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Did the Mach 1 track attack in 2022, you definitely should go if you have the chance.

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
I just signed up for June. Received my letter a few weeks ago. Car was purchased Dec 2.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
I just signed up for June. Received my letter a few weeks ago. Car was purchased Dec 2.
1 day or 2 day? I am about to call on the 2 day event at the end of May.

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Did anyone purchase the liability insurance and/or the video of the laps?
Sponsored