• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Good bye warranty.

funny Ford would respond good job when they are denying warranties on the S550 for HPDE events

I would imagine the same would apply to S650 owners

For the Mach 1s
They have 18 pages in owners manual about how to track your car

then later on hidden in manual they state any evidence of vehicle being used on a track voids the warranty
Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It doesn’t void the warranty. It says damage caused by track use is not covered. Thats a big difference.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
It doesn’t void the warranty. It says damage caused by track use is not covered. Thats a big difference.
Yes- but there is a thread right now where a guys transmission went out- and they are saying because they could find evidence that the vehicle had been on a track at some point at an HPDE event- they are denying the warranty ..... even though the transmission failed on the street ....

It went to arbitration- it was claimed because the car was driven in a high performance manner at some point- that this voided the warranty on the transmission

There are a ton of very upset people right now- so just want to make sure to spread the news....

I am sure they will still cover if the radio goes out- or a power window stops working-

But if you want to track your car- I probably wouldnt post about it on here- and if something does break- I would make sure that any evidence of ever being on the track is removed....
Sponsored