• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Thanks Veterans!

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, A10, Bronze Pkg
Have a great Memorial Day week end, and a BIG THANKS to all our Veterans and their Families! :sunglasses:
Being retired military it is always nice to be appreciated but, less not forget, this holiday is to honor those that gave the ultimate price to protect us all not to thank Veterans in general. That is more appropriate on Veterans Day. Thank you for caring. And be safe this holiday weekend.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Something I wrote for Memorial Day 2011.

Tomorrow is the 43rd anniversary of your death. Friends and families will be getting together today to celebrate a day that marks the unofficial start of summer. Unfortunately, many will give little or no thought to you or the thousands upon thousands of brave men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. I will think about you and all the others as I do every day. Your beautiful smile is forever etched in my minds eye. My Marine Corps flag is flying proudly in your honor as it does every day.

Today I am reminded of how fortunate I am to be able to smell the delicate fragrance of blooming lilacs, the aroma of countless grills riding the breeze in our neighborhood, and the scent of freshly mowed grass. Insignificant? Perhaps, but simple pleasures that you gave up many years ago in a land so far away. You are greatly missed and will never be forgotten. I have kept your spirit alive in my heart. Love you, buddy. Semper Fi

PFC John A. Dennis
KIA 5/31/68
RVN