• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Takeoff Tire / Wheel pricing?

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
Can't find the window sticker on that site, but judging by the price it sounds like my exact build. Wonder if it has the red seat inserts.

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate it.

Damn, my exact build minus the red seats.
That just shows that another turning up in the next couple of months is a definite possibility.

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem. I appreciate the effort. I'm retired so I have nothing but time. I'm on the net 12 hrs a day anyway :)

bweber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, 17 V6 Convertible, 20 EB, 01 V6
I'll take my chances with the TPMS. You know there are scanners to check the frequency, right?
From standing next to the car or wheel.

Uncommon? WTF? Do you just buy a 60K car not in your choice of color or optioned the way you want? Yes, I have checked Ourisman, and every other dealer within 50 miles of the DMV. I'm looking for a GT 401A Performance pack, 10 speed auto with AVE, Magneride, no Recaros in White with NPP or Atlas Blue with or without NPP, blue or red calipers. Uncommon, I don't know. But not in stock around here. I'll find one close enough in the next month or two, I'm sure. New cars coming in every week, right?
I bought my 24 from Ourisman in Rising Sun. I would not recommend them
Sponsored