• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Strike

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
If they do strike every week out is a month for an order at least, And whether they do or don’t strike look for a 5-10 percent price increase on MSRP immediately which if you have an order in is good for you value wise as you are price protected. Either way prices are going up because the only way they aren’t striking is if they get a raise.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireS...utomakers-shows-off-confrontational-102903592
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
If they do strike every week out is a month for an order at least, And whether they do or don’t strike look for a 5-10 percent price increase on MSRP immediately which if you have an order in is good for you value wise as you are price protected. Either way prices are going up because the only way they aren’t striking is if they get a raise.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireS...utomakers-shows-off-confrontational-102903592
As someone who's a part of the so-called "corporate class," this take by Fain is delusional:

“They get out-of-control salaries," he said. "They get pensions they don’t even need. They get top-rate health care. They work whatever schedule they want. The majority of our members do not get a pension nowadays. It’s crazy. We get substandard health care. We don’t get to work remotely.”
Us rank & file salaried workers are not the enemy, and he's not helping the UAW's cause by antagonizing us. We're getting screwed as well in many ways (if not more so).

The beef they have should be directef specifically at the shareholders and C-level executives who make the decisions.

I'm from a union family and I'm actully sympathetic to the UAW's demands, BTW.

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
If they are on strike the only way they come back is a raise, this will effect none uaw retail at the dealer pricing as well as people look for cars

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
So if there is a strike… Are we expecting a price increase on MSRP?

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Either way your getting one, a raise will keep them from striking and a raise is the only thing that will bring them back if they strike they have them by the balls. Most likely would have been another price increase before years end without this even factored in lol this will just make it bigger

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Likely an extension before a strike or working tentative until vote is organized.
I know he is saying 14th is a hard date… it isn’t.
Watch what they do… not what they say.

I still vote no strike fyi.

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Net net affects all brands pricing wise but thanks for that info ford still will have a price increase in fall

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Either way your getting one, a raise will keep them from striking and a raise is the only thing that will bring them back if they strike they have them by the balls. Most likely would have been another price increase before years end without this even factored in lol this will just make it bigger
You’re right. Plus I don’t think ford is striking. I know chevrolet is.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
The big three already said they would give a 9% raise,, But that was not good enough. There might be a lot of people without jobs. They get the kind of money they’re wanting. people are not going to be able to afford the cars, greed
How much does labor add to the cost of a vehicle on average?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
How much does labor add to the cost of a vehicle on average?
I don’t know, all I know is Union wants them to get, I believe around 50% pay increase, want them to work 32 hours and get paid for 40, it’s just utterly ridiculous. UAW is worst thing ever
Sponsored