• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler Delete?

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I got the NP so the black blade on gray looks good for now. I am going to replace with aftermarket soon as they make one I like.

The other reason I am glad I went with the blade was, in person the 650 looks really big in front especially since the tail lights cut on so sharp compared to the 550. The blade helps balance it out a bit. IMO
I agree 100%,

Everyone's car posted here look great in their own right. I couldn't imagine mine without the PP spoiler. Certain cars need it
S650 Mustang Spoiler Delete? 20240404_170603
Sponsored

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I agree 100%,

Everyone's car posted here look great in their own right. I couldn't imagine mine without the PP spoiler. Certain cars need it
20240404_170603.jpg
Man that looks amazing, sits perfect! I was originally going to go with Atlas, that makes me question my choice. Oh well cant change it now, I just need to find a Black PP or DH Spoiler, none of the aftermarket ones look right.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Man that looks amazing, sits perfect! I was originally going to go with Atlas, that makes me question my choice. Oh well cant change it now, I just need to find a Black PP or DH Spoiler, none of the aftermarket ones look right.
Thank you, I tossed back in forth between atlas blue and dark matter gray. Blue won out and glad I did. I'm washing this mf'r every 3 days because I am ocd. It would be every day if it was dmg, 😂.

My eyes are terrible, what color is yours? Good luck on your spoiler search! I'm sure someone will come out with a knock off pp one soon

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thank you, I tossed back in forth between atlas blue and dark matter gray. Blue won out and glad I did. I'm washing this mf'r every 3 days because I am ocd. It would be every day if it was dmg, 😂.

My eyes are terrible, what color is yours? Good luck on your spoiler search! I'm sure someone will come out with a knock off pp one soon
My last GT was blue, most of my sport cars have always been black presenting the washing every day scenario.

I decided to go Carbonized, I still get the darker vibe, the NP black still pops and it does somewhat hide dust still looks good when slightly dirty (I still wash it)

One of the advantages, it does not immediately draw attention like the other colors, since I drive lets just say, spirited, this has been a good thing.

I would gladly buy an OEM PP spoiler, though I can not find a dealer to locate one

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My last GT was blue, most of my sport cars have always been black presenting the washing every day scenario.

I decided to go Carbonized, I still get the darker vibe, the NP black still pops and it does somewhat hide dust still looks good when slightly dirty (I still wash it)

One of the advantages, it does not immediately draw attention like the other colors, since I drive lets just say, spirited, this has been a good thing.

I would gladly buy an OEM PP spoiler, though I can not find a dealer to locate one
Carbonized is a great color! Good choice. Aren't the spoilers from factory like $2,700?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Carbonized is a great color! Good choice. Aren't the spoilers from factory like $2,700?
Thanks! Yes they are in that price range, still can not find a dealer who can obtain one. Most dealers can not even confirm the part number.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks! Yes they are in that price range, still can not find a dealer who can obtain one. Most dealers can not even confirm the part number.
Well, hopefully I can get an answer for you. I work at a dealership and just sent my parts manager my VIN to see if he can find the part number to my spoiler. If he can, I'll let you know what it is.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I can dig it either way but do prefer the RTR vs none.
S650 Mustang Spoiler Delete? 1716577019818-xf

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Well, hopefully I can get an answer for you. I work at a dealership and just sent my parts manager my VIN to see if he can find the part number to my spoiler. If he can, I'll let you know what it is.
Much appreciated, your VIN might kick back Atlas Blue? I have NP so I will need black or primed.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Much appreciated, your VIN might kick back Atlas Blue? I have NP so I will need black or primed.
I'll make but, but I'm pretty positive it'll come primered. I don't think you can order color match from the parts department. I know it was that way when I was ordering fender flares for our Bronco. They came primered and I had to get them painted.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I agree, the RTR is better than none, though I prefer the PP if I'm going to spend the money.

Is that your car before and after?
Yep, after and before, lol. Current (left pic)/ stock (right pic). Only difference now is the exhaust is different and the tip is adjusted in more...and different badging.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yep, after and before, lol. Current (left pic)/ stock (right pic). Only difference now is the exhaust is different and the tip is adjusted in more...and different badging.
Was hoping that wasn't a major downgrade...lol , I have seen some stuff on here

Looks great bet the handling is night and day now. Nice work!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Here you go, Part# PR3Z-6344210-CA

Verifying if it comes painted or primered.
Thanks, this is the issue I keep running into, that part number is also coming up as the DH spoiler. I thought they were different or is the DH non HP wing the same as the PP?
Sponsored