• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shout out!

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Steeda, just a shout out! As you can see in my signature, I have a lot of parts from you on my S650 and just noting that my experience with your company has been great. I actually visited your Valdosta, GA location about a decade ago with my S197 and even then the customer service was great. I showed up unannounced and was given a full tour of the facility. Fun day. In between those two cars I’ve had multiple Mustangs, again with Steeda parts. Any problem that I have had, y’all have been on top of it. Customer service goes a long way with me and for where I spend my money. Thanks.

S650 Mustang Shout out! IMG_1356
Sponsored

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Steeda, just a shout out! As you can see in my signature, I have a lot of parts from you on my S650 and just noting that my experience with your company has been great. I actually visited your Valdosta, GA location about a decade ago with my S197 and even then the customer service was great. I showed up unannounced and was given a full tour of the facility. Fun day. In between those two cars I’ve had multiple Mustangs, again with Steeda parts. Any problem that I have had, y’all have been on top of it. Customer service goes a long way with me and for where I spend my money. Thanks.

IMG_1356.jpeg
Did you get any goodie bags? Steeda has some great goodie bags, pens, tire gauges, can/bottle openers, koozies, etc......