• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Should I start my Youtube Channel with my 24 GT?

Should I start a Youtube Channel with my 2024 GT

• Total voters

NotAMustangFanYet_011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not A Mustang
All these high standards for a guy that is just starting out his YouTube Channel. As long as you don't record your beautiful face more than the vehicle and add more than you need to, then I'm sure you will be fine.

Just avoid being cliché and try to be more insightful, if you tend for your audience to listen to what you have to say.

I always skip over parts of the video when I already know exactly what a car reviewer is going to say. But hey, it's a car that just came out ... so I won't be doing that much anyway.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
An example of a guy I keep watching, who does a reasonable job for a solo backyard effort.
Tony's Fords and Mustangs.

He just needed to use some B Roll overlay to cover his jump cut edits (@00:08, 00:43, 00:52).
(Generic shots of the Mach 1 badge, the pony badge - can't go wrong!)

A newer phone would have image stabilization to minimize the hand held shaking.

But, because it's informative and to the point, these minor faux pas can be tolerated.

Spitball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicRS
We really appreciate your interest in keeping people informed. But to answer your poll, I would need to understand what your unique value add will be to the mustang community. Within two weeks there will be a whole bunch of 2024 Mustang videos. So if you want to start a YouTube channel, it is all about unique content. What are you going to inform us about that all the other videos don’t. If it was me, I would probably do a day by day - first 30 day owners vlog, where you tell people your real world impressions, how other people are reacting to your car, and the things you can only find out by being and owner and working through menus / manuals. I would stick to 5 minutes a day, and that way you would share you first 30 day journey with others. Ultimately it is your choice, but if you decide to proceed, make it as unique as possible to ensure your efforts convert to views. Enjoy your new Pony. My Vapor Blue GT, AEx, MagR is still about 7 months away. The price I have to pay to live down under.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My ETA for my 2024 GT Vapor Blue, 301A, PP, Active Exhaust is July 10th. I see how there is a shortage of videos out there for reviews, POV's, Walk arounds, etc... I have talked to my wife about starting a Youtube channel with the mustang and providing content for all the buyers patiently waiting. Would there be a large enough audience for that? I feel like there are thousands of people that would enjoy fresh new 2024 Mustang content.

I would film taking delivery, the final cost breakdown, first impressions, sounds clips and signing the paperwork in my first Vlog.
Did you get your car yet?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Nope. ETA is now Aug 7th. I don’t count on it though. I gave up being excited.
That really sucks! I never got an email from Ford the first time I ordered, and that was with $1000 deposit even. When neve heard anything, I canceled my order then a few week later, reordered through a different dealer. No email from them either. called Ford yesterday, they could not find anything. Then she said the order # was not bringing up anything. I went to the Ford dealer, and lo and behold, they sent it again and I looked at the paper and they had the wrong code down. they had 2 0’s and they had 27’s instead. It was A typo. Well lastnight I finally got my email from Ford

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
Please don't ask a million times for people to "Smash the like button"

Make content people want to watch and they will like and subscribe - make it about about "you" and nobody will give a crap.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Your plan to start a YouTube channel showcasing your 2024 GT sounds like an exciting endeavor! Given the strong interest in Mustangs and the current shortage of content for the 2024 model, you have a fantastic opportunity to cater to a niche audience hungry for information and experiences related to this specific model. The poll results indicate a significant portion of the community supports your idea, and that's a promising sign.
If you're looking to supplement your efforts with extra income, you might want to consider exploring some of the best side jobs from home. They can provide a flexible way to earn additional dollars while pursuing your passion for Mustangs and content creation.
Why do you sound like such a bot

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Def a bot and shilling their own website. Report post
Just wanted to circle back and say this dude is gone, looks like our reports worked. Thanks mods đź‘Ť

Snide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
As someone who's quite the car enthusiast myself, I often find myself glued to YouTube, watching everything from car reviews to DIY maintenance tutorials. I've noticed that videos with background music tend to be more engaging and immersive. It adds an extra layer of excitement to the viewing experience, enhancing the overall vibe of the video. Maybe incorporating some music into your vlogs could make them even more enjoyable for your audience. I recently used this music video maker for a university project and I found it incredibly user-friendly and versatile. It might be worth checking out for your YouTube channel as well, as it could help elevate the production quality of your videos.

Last edited:

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
My ETA for my 2024 GT Vapor Blue, 301A, PP, Active Exhaust is July 10th. I see how there is a shortage of videos out there for reviews, POV's, Walk arounds, etc... I have talked to my wife about starting a Youtube channel with the mustang and providing content for all the buyers patiently waiting. Would there be a large enough audience for that? I feel like there are thousands of people that would enjoy fresh new 2024 Mustang content.

I would film taking delivery, the final cost breakdown, first impressions, sounds clips and signing the paperwork in my first Vlog.
Go for it ! doesnt hurt to try! attach the link ! we will support !
Sponsored