• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shop recommendations in the DMV?

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Hey there. Wondering if anyone has any performance shop recommendations in the DMV (ideally the Maryland side, but flexible). Not looking to do anything too radical (yet); just an x-pipe install, but don't trust the shop around the corner to start cutting up the exhaust.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '02 4Runner
Hey there. Wondering if anyone has any performance shop recommendations in the DMV (ideally the Maryland side, but flexible). Not looking to do anything too radical (yet); just an x-pipe install, but don't trust the shop around the corner to start cutting up the exhaust.
Bill Wise at Burnt Mills in Silver Spring. Person I trust the most for mustang work and send everybody to.
Revolution Automotive is another option. My car is there now finishing up a roll bar install I started. They work with/for RTR and CJ pony Parts a lot.