• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheels/Tires in the DMV

Lookin2Buy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Toyota Camry, 24 Mustang GT
Any decent wheel/tire shops in the DMV? I’ve had a couple of situations with previous cars and now with the Mustang looking for a legit shop that doesn’t treat people like it’s a take it or leave it attitude.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '02 4Runner
Any decent wheel/tire shops in the DMV? I’ve had a couple of situations with previous cars and now with the Mustang looking for a legit shop that doesn’t treat people like it’s a take it or leave it attitude.
Where in the DMV. There are three shops I recommend to people:
Elite Imports in Ft Meade, MD
GR Automotive in Beltsville (my favorite)
Kinetic Autowerks

OP
OP

Lookin2Buy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Toyota Camry, 24 Mustang GT
Where in the DMV. There are three shops I recommend to people:
Elite Imports in Ft Meade, MD
GR Automotive in Beltsville (my favorite)
Kinetic Autowerks
I’m in Charles County but definitely willing to travel. Thanks I’ll check these spots out.

fender544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have been using Quality Tire in Woodbridge, VA since the '80's. They are a family-owned and run business that treats all their customers very well. They really know about the products they sell and they stand behind their work. It would be a bit of a hike for you, but well worth the trip.

https://www.qualitytire.com/
Sponsored