• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2019 Mustang GT Performance Package Tires

BobG1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Package
I am looking for tire recommendations for 2019 Mustang Gt Perf Package. I got 21,000 miles out of the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires.
Yes they held the road well, but 21K miles not great. I dont race and not going to a track. What is the best All season tire for this car???
I still want handling and GRAB. I realize the summer tires are the best ,but what would be my next best choice??
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Continental DWS06. The Michelin AS will be noisier in my experience. If you want stick, you won't get mileage. And anyway 20,000 miles is what 2 years of daily use? If you want trash-civic grip where your $80 tires last for 7 years, get a freaking different car. TIRES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ENTIRE CAR!!! Stop cutting corners and pay the money and expect to replace tires every 3 years. Or go find a car with 200 HP and your tires will last forever.