• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Saleen & S650

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
No.......not an early look at what a Saleen S650 might look like, but I thought this was a cool photo of Steve Saleen checking out the convertible. And it looks great in this shot! :)

S650 Mustang Saleen & S650 Steve Saleen
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I got happy then I read the first line of the post. Sadness. Lol

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Well, technically, this is kind of the Saleen S650!

Saleen just posted images of this (gorgeous) Eruption Green Speedster......and lurking in the background of one of the images was this silver S650. On asking, they've confirmed this is their development car.

I really liked the look of the White and Yellow Label S550 Saleens (as seen here), so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they come up with for the S650 in terms of body changes.

S650 Mustang Saleen & S650 Saleen 3

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Well, technically, this is kind of the Saleen S650!

Saleen just posted images of this (gorgeous) Eruption Green Speedster......and lurking in the background of one of the images was this silver S650. On asking, they've confirmed this is their development car.

I really liked the look of the White and Yellow Label S550 Saleens (as seen here), so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they come up with for the S650 in terms of body changes.

Saleen 3.jpg

Personally I wouldnt touch anything made by Saleen today

They have gone out of business multiple times- burning people/investor/ suppliers in the process -

They are crowdfunding on social media trying to get money from individual investors as I am guessing no bank will touch them - the comments on social media are hilarious

Read the first article to see how he scammed people out of millions....

Saleen launches shady financing effort and teases modified Tesla vehicles again | Electrek

Saleen is being sued by Ford dealership (autoweek.com)

Car legend Steve Saleen's China venture collapses - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
Sponsored