• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Has some good comparisons with a last gen throughout the vid.

Even if he is one of the worst car reviewers, gotta hand it to StangMode for actually getting content out.

Like why does he have to keep looking at the camera and taking his glasses on and off. Lemme see the car!
Sponsored

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just watched that an hour or so ago. Rough, to watch in a few ways, but he is passionate for Mustangs. Also agree, he puts out content on the regular. One might say he stalking the S650 at this point compared to anyone else.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I just watched that an hour or so ago. Rough, to watch in a few ways, but he is passionate for Mustangs. Also agree, he puts out content on the regular. One might say he stalking the S650 at this point compared to anyone else.
Yeah, the guy does get around!

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
lol lets hear the RTR exhaust, but first let me drown it out with my GT500...

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer

Has some good comparisons with a last gen throughout the vid.

Even if he is one of the worst car reviewers, gotta hand it to StangMode for actually getting content out.

Like why does he have to keep looking at the camera and taking his glasses on and off. Lemme see the car!
What, you're telling me you click on a mustang video and expect to see a mustang instead of this for three hours?

S650 Mustang RTR Mustang S650 Spied Testing in the Wild Chris-Farley-Sunglasses-Flip-Shock
Sponsored