• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remote revving

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is that a standard option with the Auto?
It seems to be from what I've read. They only specified you need the performance package to get the electronic drift brake
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No it requires the active exhaust on top of the A10
I ordered active anyway, but is that confirmed? Autoblog seemed to think it wasn't needed

S650 Mustang Remote revving Screenshot_20230401-182347-013

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,1965 Sunbeam Tiger (Stolen, Elk Heart Lake)
I think it is a great way to find your car in crowded parking lots.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
This option has excited me so much - I switched from manual to auto ā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Speaking to this in similar fashion and as a life experience.

I had a train (illegal) horn in my F250 Diesel Super Duty and it was installed like a direct horn replacement, so when you hit the lock doors button the train horn roared.

Pulled into the Starbucks in Myrtle Beach and got out was walking to the store to order and before i walked in i hit the door lock button and of course "The Roar"... Then I heard another roar, well this dude pulled in behind me but a distance away. By the time he got out of his car and started towards the store he was directly behind my truck when I hit the lock button.

He near shit his pants, started screaming obscenities at me accusing me of doing it on purpose (I didn't seriously) but when all was said and done a near fist fight broke out cause the dude just didn't want to accept an apology - šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I could see using it to scare the heck out of people walking by :crackup:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Well, law and reality donā€˜t always go hand in handā€¦ Like I said before itā€™s almost impossible to inforce it unless youā€™re a car poserā€¦ Especially in western Germany there are quite a few morons that drive around in their AMGā€™s and all they ever do is driving the same street up and down. Sometimes they stop at a cafĆ© or more likely a hookah lounge/shisha bar and thatā€™s pretty much it. I know for a fact that it is quite common among those people to lease an AMG with up to four or five people. Everyone gets to drive it around town for a weekend while the rest is either standing by or sitting in the car as wellā€¦
Different cultural heritage I guess but thatā€™s how they get ā€˜bustedā€™ by the police ā€“ driving the same route for hours, visiting the same places several times a dayā€¦ But to be honest in most cases the police canā€™t do much unless itā€™s very obvious.

Regarding your other question: we donā€™t learn it that way ā€“ at least not officially. If you want a driver license you have to take classes and driving lessons at a ā€˜professionalā€™ driving school. I think you have to take at least 30 lessons before you can attempt the theoretical and practical exams. Others take up to 90 or even more lessons.
You might guess it but itā€™s illegal to practice driving with your kid if youā€™re not a professional instructor. You can practice with your kid if itā€™s below 18 and has passed the driving exam as kids (below 18) are not allowed to drive without an experienced front-seat passenger until they are 18. The front-seat passenger also has to be registered as such and has to have a very limited number of driving-reprimandsā€¦
Oh and if your pass your exam with an AT youā€™re not allowed to drive MT cars.

Welcome to Germanyā€¦
Well now, it all makes sense to me - ā€œNazi Germanyā€ guess it never went away - yikes ā€¦šŸ˜±

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Grand Cherokee SRT
Would be an easy way to find the car in a crowded parking lot.
Ha! That's actually a good point! I could have used that last year at Universal Orlando...
Sponsored