• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Reliable aftermarket wheels brand?

Ephedrine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT
Unfortunately I live in the area where winter tire is a must. Prior to mustang, I've always bought the ugly steel wheels for my winter tires.

I want to get into the aftermarket wheels game and would like to know some brands who would make some reliable and durable wheels.

I don't care about the design as much but I definitely would like to avoid the wheels cracking and breaking.
Sponsored

slowjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT base manual
I am in the same boat and had a good experience with American Muscle wheels with my previous Mustang. Great value if you don't care about weight

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Apex will have something for you. SVE also. Forgestar is what I use.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
I had Konigs on my Fit. Very different car and application. Honestly, for winter tires, which is what this would be for, for me, I'm looking for cheap, durable, and able to be tired with the same outer diameter as stock wheels/tires to maintain calibrations.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
We have a few designs in stock in 19'' and 20'' ! Offer wheel and tire packages as well!
I can't imagine there are many winter rated tires with such little sidewall that they'd fit on a 19 or 20 on a S650, but could well be wrong.
Sponsored