• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Question for RTR, Performance Pack spoiler Removal

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I’m asking out for @RTR Vehicles to answer since their video is the only one I can find on removing the performance pack spoiler, but anyone is welcome to answer if you know! When taking off the performance pack spoiler, I see the deck lid has to come off as well, my question is can you separate the spoiler from the deck lid easily? I am having my atlas blue performance pack spoiler painted shadows back to match the hood vent and front grill, but I don’t want the deck lid to be painted. As well as I want the body shop to be able to paint all the nooks and crannies of the spoiler and if the deck lid can’t come off easily, I don’t see that happening.
In the RTR video I tried pausing and looking closely to see nuts/bolts on the inside of the deck lid but was unable to spot anything. Sorry for the long explanation, I hope this makes sense!
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
DM them or reach out to their support on their website. Not sure making a thread is the best approach.

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DM them or reach out to their support on their website. Not sure making a thread is the best approach.
I’ll give it a day to see if any other members know or if RTR will stumble across the thread. If not I’ll DM them. Thanks!

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
I’m asking out for @RTR Vehicles to answer since their video is the only one I can find on removing the performance pack spoiler, but anyone is welcome to answer if you know! When taking off the performance pack spoiler, I see the deck lid has to come off as well, my question is can you separate the spoiler from the deck lid easily? I am having my atlas blue performance pack spoiler painted shadows back to match the hood vent and front grill, but I don’t want the deck lid to be painted. As well as I want the body shop to be able to paint all the nooks and crannies of the spoiler and if the deck lid can’t come off easily, I don’t see that happening.
In the RTR video I tried pausing and looking closely to see nuts/bolts on the inside of the deck lid but was unable to spot anything. Sorry for the long explanation, I hope this makes sense!
Hey! Our engineering team shared these with me. This is our original set of RTR Duckbill Spoiler installation instructions. The car that was used had the Performance Pack spoiler equipped. Hope this helps!

Attachments

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey! Our engineering team shared these with me. This is our original set of RTR Duckbill Spoiler installation instructions. The car that was used had the Performance Pack spoiler equipped. Hope this helps!
This is exactly what I needed, thanks!!
Sponsored