• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Preferred options for a fitted car cover?

branflake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
Looking for a cover for my convertible GT. The Ford website has the CoverKing brand (indoor, I'm not a savage) and I have enough "ford points" to buy it, but I could also use those for other things if the group here things the CoverKing is either 1-overpriced substantially or 2-better options exists.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

OP
OP
branflake

branflake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nobody is using a car cover for these yet?

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Ford covers are made by Covercraft. They have a great selection depending on your needs. I presently have their Storm Proof one and fits like a glove for my 2011. On another car I had one that was recommended by Covercraft for the AZ sun which lasted over 8 years. I have had California covers on past cars that were good also. Make sure you have no dust before installing the cover. Know how to properly remove. Covers can cause paint damage if not understanding proper technical techniques.

Sinningdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford F150 Lariat, 2020 F150 XLT
OP
OP
branflake

branflake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you, I'll check it out!

GTPony24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang by convertible
All the ones on ford.com are listed as made by CoverKing: https://accessories.ford.com/mustang-2024-coverking®-full-vehicle-indoor-cover-for-gt-convertible-with-performance-pack-low-spoiler-gray-with-red-f-vrr3z19a412d

Thats the one i am considering. And yes, valid points on proper usage, thank you.
Oh my word those are extremely expensive. A very wealthy collector who has over 10 Fords used this website and they seemed fine.

https://www.budgecovers.com/car-cov...ADrLHZMIKQuFtVxWkh8o66SxrwGfk&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-

pyqBhDmARIsAKd9XIM582hiFK-OB0rACQelLm0MTmT8dKCxDld4zTlFO95DlS0jEmv2xLEaAnMAEALw_wcB

OP
OP
branflake

branflake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT with PP and AE
Covercraft is what you need. Get the WeatherShield HP. If you order from Autogeek you will get discount. Ask for no advertising.
Sponsored