• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pedal Commander Compatibility?

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I think I have it on Track Level 5.

My AC stopped blowing cold. Dealer said looks like was never fully filled from factory. No idea... Weird.

Congrats to all of you. I'm a 28 year Navy guy myself. Couple more and I'll hang it up as well. Went super fast.
Dang, Track level 5? I had mine on my Frontier at Sport level 6 and that was plenty sensitive. Interesting.

Ah, ok. How long did you have it before it went out?

Thanks! Wow 28 years. Thanks for your service. Especially after 20 years. They say after 20 years you're working for half a paycheck. So at that point you're still in because you truly love what you do.
Sponsored

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
I'm a 28 year Navy guy myself. Couple more and I'll hang it up as well. Went super fast.
Thanks for your 28 years of service. Being Armored Cav, my body couldn't take anymore than 20.

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How long did you have it before it went out?

Thanks! Wow 28 years. Thanks for your service. Especially after 20 years. They say after 20 years you're working for half a paycheck. So at that point you're still in because you truly love what you do.
We got it in September. Very strange, but the dealer fixed it very quickly - hopefully no other issues.

Regarding work - yeah I've been lucky enough to work with a lot of great people.

S650 Mustang Pedal Commander Compatibility? G0451756.JPG

S650 Mustang Pedal Commander Compatibility? 1534227_IMG_2673

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
??
S650 Mustang Pedal Commander Compatibility? Screenshot 2024-04-05 160033
??

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I installed the PedalMonster earlier this evening. I'm pleased with the responsiveness of the throttle now. I didn't drive around long enough to play with it too much, but City-10 was pretty responsive. Tomorrow I'll try out Sport. Unless it's different in the Dark Horse , I'm pretty sure Track is too sensitive for me. I tried Track when I had it on my Frontier and I couldn't modulate the throttle without my foot rebounding off the gas pedal and driving all crazy lol. I'll still try it out though, just to see.
Sponsored