• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered S650 In NYC area

u4281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hey guys wanted to know if anyone can help me out to find a dealer in or near the NYC area that can order the S650 GT for MSRP. I called 2 dealers already and they want 10k over sticker. Thanks again
Sponsored

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Hey guys wanted to know if anyone can help me out to find a dealer in or near the NYC area that can order the S650 GT for MSRP. I called 2 dealers already and they want 10k over sticker. Thanks again
I did Build and Price on what I wanted then did the "contact dealer" button for the 5 dealerships closets by. Then I picked a zip code further out and repeated the process. They all contacted me and I was able to find one that allowed me to purchase at MSRP. Just have to answer the phone or texts until you get the answer you want.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Appreciate it brother
I was packing up work early to break down and pay $5K ADM on the DH, when one of the little towns I pinged (pop 5500) called me back. They had 1 allocation and nobody had spoken for it and didn't seem to blink when I asked if MSRP was sufficient, ordered the car on the phone over the next 5 minutes. He did say if I felt guilty I could feel free to pay him more. LOL, sorry 71K is enough.
Sponsored