• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealership recommendations in DC-metro area?

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Hey all. Forum newbie here so apologies if there is a better place to ask this, but anyone have a recommendation for a dealership or, better yet, a particular sales consultant in the greater-DMV?

I'm in Maryland just outside of DC but willing to travel. I want to place a factory order for a GT Fastback Premium but keep getting hard sells to either buy on the lot or pay a market adjustment and use Ford financing for a factory order. I refuse to pay a market adjustment on principle and would rather avoid the hassle of having to refinance to my credit union. (Ideally it would be a high-volume dealership to improve odds of an earlier allocation but honestly I just don't want the high-pressure stealership BS.)

Thanks!
Sponsored

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Hey all. Forum newbie here so apologies if there is a better place to ask this, but anyone have a recommendation for a dealership or, better yet, a particular sales consultant in the greater-DMV?

I'm in Maryland just outside of DC but willing to travel. I want to place a factory order for a GT Fastback Premium but keep getting hard sells to either buy on the lot or pay a market adjustment and use Ford financing for a factory order. I refuse to pay a market adjustment on principle and would rather avoid the hassle of having to refinance to my credit union. (Ideally it would be a high-volume dealership to improve odds of an earlier allocation but honestly I just don't want the high-pressure stealership BS.)

Thanks!
I use Century Ford in Mt. Airy, just got mine today.

OP
OP
DCBuckeye

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Appreciate the help, all! :like: I have found a no-BS dealer who accepted an order at MSRP and my own financing. Didn't even require a deposit. Now I cross my fingers and wait.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I was going to suggest Ourisman Ford of Manassas.

They are the top Mustang dealer in the country by volume and, in the past, offered good deals.

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2020 F-150 Lariat
I was just gonna say Ourisman Ford of Manassas. Go see Latisha, she was Awesome from start to finish. Just bought my 24 GT from her off the lot.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I also went to Ourisman Ford. Jason was really great with communication

OP
OP
DCBuckeye

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
When I was looking at a Camaro, I had some bad experiences with Ourisman dealerships wanting to charge huge market adjustments ($7k markup for an LT1), so I never reached out to that Ford dealership, but lots of positive comments here. Hopefully helpful for someone else. (I reached out to Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg and Century Ford in Mt. Airy but never heard back.)

In case someone else comes across this thread in the future, I'll add that (while I just placed the order so haven't made it across the finish line), so far I'm having a great experience with Jacob "Jake" Parks at Koons Ford in Baltimore. No BS and super-responsive. Refreshing change.
Sponsored