• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OK, so has anyone on this board actually have had their new Mustang delivered?????

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I learned 60 days after my order that my dealer accidently left off the AVE. That made me reorder just this week, the same week my initial car is set to go into production. It killed me to have to reorder and start over. Would feel better knowing that others here are starting to get theirs delivered. Any such good news to report yet?
Sponsored

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
S650 Mustang OK, so has anyone on this board actually have had their new Mustang delivered????? Early-Summer

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I don't get it, it is early summer still. Summer runs from June 21st through September 23rd. We are still weeks away from the halfway point, and this week is sounding promising for OKTB.

To OP, no Ok To Buy hasnt been achieved, but evidence is mounting for early this week being the day, with first deliveries happening shortly after.

Last edited:

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I don't get it, it is early summer still. Summer runs from June 21st through September 23rd. We are still weeks away from the halfway point, and this week is sounding promising for OKTB.

To OP, no Ok To Buy hasnt been achieved, but evidence is mounting for early this week being the day, with first deliveries happening shortly after.
whats this evidence you speak of?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
whats this evidence you speak of?
People that know higher ups at Ford are saying the sit down happened this past Friday and that the OKTB would be early the following week. The people that I have seen mention this have been correct about things in the past, so im inclined to think they are correct. Crossing my fingers, can't be sure until it's official, of course.

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
People that know higher ups at Ford are saying the sit down happened this past Friday and that they OKTB would be early next week. The people that I have seen mention this have been correct about things in the past, so im inclined to think they are correct. Crossing my fingers, can't be sure until it's official, of course.
hope you're right. my pony's ETA is the 17th-23rd. i just had to turn in my mazda lease so I hope my car comes soon since I'm currently carless LMAO

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
People that know higher ups at Ford are saying the sit down happened this past Friday and that the OKTB would be early the following week. The people that I have seen mention this have been correct about things in the past, so im inclined to think they are correct. Crossing my fingers, can't be sure until it's official, of course.

Check Instagram too thecrew_stangs posted a photo that got a reply from Mike Levine products communication director at Ford North America saying that new mustangs are not delayed. His Instagram stories also have new S650 photos. Perhaps this is the slow roll of social media and the cars do ship this week based on your info you provided as well.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang

This! Lol everyone needs to chill. Normally you don't see the new year models until fall. I think we'll be lucky to start seeing these delivered late this month or early August. Which would still be early/mid summer. Seasons dont work around the school year!

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I was told by my dealer my car will be delivered between 7/17 (today) and 7/27 . Ordered 3/28 I was told that the production date was 7/31, but it was actually 7/12.

Convertible; 6MT; vapor blue; red carmine seats; magneride; active valve exhaust; 401A;

I'm not bragging , so don't put me down, but I've got the fastest set of wheels in town

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY

Agreed. This is literally day-to-day. To my understanding through various sources (not FB) Vert got it late last week and coupe following shortly after with expectations it'd be early this week. They won't announce anything until the entire platform achieves said status. I would be surprised if we don't see people getting first deliveries by month end or early August. Ford really has to get better with comms though.
Sponsored